- Series: Magic Lantern Guides
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Lark Books (April 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1600590993
- ISBN-13: 978-1600590993
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#500,691 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #273 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- #470 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Equipment
- #667 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Magic Lantern Guides: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi EOS 400D Paperback – April 1, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
While there were a few overlapping paragraphs, almost all of the content is entirely new and is specific to the XTi. There are things I can do with that camera that I didn't know existed. There are tips and tricks that make relatively complex tasks easier. I very highly recommend getting this book if you have the XTi. You'll be glad you did.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Helps a lot with my camera skills. Had an Canon Eos Digital Rebel before and upgraded to this one. Learning as I goPublished 16 months ago by Kris Henderson
Very easy to understand and read un like the book that came with the camera just love it. I have learned so much about my camera from this book thanksPublished on March 12, 2013 by Nora
This book was very helpful, I got the camera back from my brother with no book. I haven't. Used the camera for three years. Very helpfulPublished on August 27, 2012 by Dave Steward
Very happy with the book. It gives me excellent advice on using my camera. Wish I had bought it sooner.Published on April 28, 2012 by Valerie