- File Size: 1992 KB
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Publisher: Kindle Worlds (February 21, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 21, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06WVPKDT8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #123,062 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Magic and Mayhem: Witchin' You're A Dragon (Kindle Worlds Novella) (Magick & Chaos Book 3) Kindle Edition
Explore Kindle Worlds
Visit the Kindle Worlds store for more new stories inspired by the books, shows, movies, comics, music, and games people love.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Her characters are lovable and you find yourself cheering them on. With this story, she left an opening for the next one. I can't wait to read it!!
I fell in love with Cole in Witch ‘N Fire, and was excited to have him get his own story. Cole is the best friend of Zara, the third triplet of Fabio and the Spawn from Satan, as she’s called. Zara and her sisters are supposed to be three of the most powerful witches so they generally always have someone trying to take their powers.
Cole finds himself stumbling upon a kidnapping. But things are not as they appear. Cole soon discovers dark magic is involved and implores Sarah to allow him and the rest of his family to help. Sarah eventually agrees and in the process makes some new and startling discoveries about herself and what she’s always believed. In order to get to the bottom of Sarah’s situation, it’s going to take the community of witches and shifters to band together.
Told in third person, Witchin’ You’re a Dragon is a quick, standalone read. Isabel continues to write fun, over the top characters with antics galore. This was a fun read with quite a few surprises and tons of laugh out loud moments. I’m excited that there’s going to be another book and I can’t wait to see how it plays out.
**Received a copy from the author and reviewed the book voluntarily.**
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Worlds > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery