- Publisher: L & L PUBLISHING; First Edition edition (January 1, 1995)
- ASIN: B004M5YFW8
- Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.8 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,172,920 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Magic Menu : The First Five Years Hardcover – January 1, 1995
|New from||Used from|
"The Other Woman" by Sandie Jones
“The Other Woman is an absorbing thriller with a great twist. A perfect beach read.” ― Kristin Hannah, #1 New York Times bestselling author of "The Great Alone" Pre-order today
Compiled and edited by Jim Sisti, The Magic Menu - Years 1 through 5 (previously titled The Magic Menu -The First Five Years) contains everything you need to know about performing walk-around magic in real-world venues. This best seller features contributions from Eugene Burger, Michael Ammar, Michael Close, Doc Eason, Bill Malone, Jamy Ian Swiss, Harry Lorayne, and many others. Hardcover, 392 pages, full-color dust jacket.