4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Magic Mill 5-In-1, 6-Quart Multi-Cooker, Slow Cooker, Brown/Sauté, Sear, with non-stick Inner pot
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM COUNTERTOP APPLIANCE – THE SLOW COOKER YOU’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH - One of the industries best rated Kitchen appliance, Magic Mill 5-in-1 Multi Cooker simplifies combination cooking by allowing you to bypass traditional stovetop cooking. Rather than browning ingredients in a separate pan and then combining them in another pan, you can do it in just one pot - with its 6-quart capacity, you can cook delicious meals for the whole family!
- BPA FREE - NON-STICK INNER POT – This best seller 5-in-1 Multi Cooker allows you to cook a wide variety of dishes in just one innovative product. It uses a technology that spreads heat evenly to perfectly cook, sear, roast, sauté, and brown ingredients without sticking to the pot and making a mess! Plus, every component is BPA-free, so you can be confident that it is safe to use.
- PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL PANEL + LCD DISPLAY – This amazing multi-cooker is very easy to use. It has several buttons, which you need to set prior to cooking a dish. There is the slow cook button for slow cooking, the timer button for setting the time, the power button to turn the appliance on or off, and the LCD Display screen to show the current settings of your cooker.
- EASY TO CLEAN – DISHWASHER SAFE - This multicooker is not only easy to use it is also easy to clean. Because of the NON-STICK POT, the dishwasher safe glass lid and rack cleaning up is a breeze. It comes with removable parts with a separate streaming rack, so you can use it in your dishwasher safely and conveniently. Enjoy meals and love the mess as well with this 5-in-1 slow cooker.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY SMART HOUSEHOLDS – With the convenience it offers, it is no surprise why Magic Mill 5-in-1 Multi-Cooker is positively received by the market. That is why smart households highly-recommended this appliance to other people out there. Do not worry, though. In case you have questions about this cooker, let us know. We will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Enjoy the flexibility of three cookers in one with this Wolfgang Puck VersaCooker. Savor the benefits of a versatile slow cooker, a roasting oven and a skillet for searing and poaching. Color: Stainless steel Wattage: 1350 watts How many settings:3 Dimensions: 18.5 inches long x 12 inches wide x 10.75 inches high Removable nonstick aluminum cooking pot Tempered glass lid Plastic storage lid Metal roasting rack Slow cooker with brown/saute modes Prepare scrumptious slow-cooked meals or sear, poach and roast with succulent results Switch easily between modes with the press of a button Programmable convenience Choose high, low or warm modes with the press of a button and program cooking time easily Temperature control up to 400 degrees (in sear mode) High mode: Cook 2 to 8 hours Low mode: Cook 4 to 20 hours Warm mode: Up to total 20 hours cooking time Automatically switches to warm mode when cooking cycle completes Dual heating elements Bottom element for searing, braising and sauteing Side elements for slow-cooking Large 6-quart capacity Integrated control panel with LCD display Blue-backlit panel for easy reading and setting Polished stainless steel housing Use and care manual Instruction book comes packed with recipes
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The insert isn't truly CERAMIC, it is CERAMIC-COATED. Big difference. A big lie in the listing as of 04.26.18.
2. Brown/Saute, per the instruction manual, lists 5 min - 24 h time range. HOWEVER, in reality the minimum setting on the pot STARTS at 4 HOURS! Pretty dumb programming error.
3. The shortest HIGH setting for Slow Cooking is 6 HOURS, which is DEEPLY FATUOUS since it CANNOT be dialed down.
4. The longest KEEP WARM setting is ONLY 8 HOURS - this is the least of an issue of all four. (Update: 8 hour-keep-warm is only as part of the cycle for selected LOW or HIGH setting; a lone/separate KW setting can be set for 24 hrs)
Bottom line: Nah.
Update, May 1: It just shuts off with a timer going to 0:00 during warm up or during cooking. UNBELIEVABLE.
I love this pot and it is well made and heavy. It looks nice if you have to leave it sitting out during non-use. It browns well and can cook fast as well as slow. I have had three previous pots and this one is by far the best. I can't wait to cook roasts and whole chicks in it. My only complaint is the cord is too short.