- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 3
- Lexile Measure: AD570L (What's this?)
- Series: The Magic School Bus
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks (November 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0590187244
- ISBN-13: 978-0590187244
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8.1 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #236,151 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Magic School Bus in the Arctic: A Book About Heat Paperback – November 1, 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
These books are very formulaic and they are funny (but no word play or puns), they are also fast moving. It is a compliment that they are formulaic, by the way, that is one of the things my son loves.
In some I think the science concepts are high for his age, but at least it is a first exposure. I always think he gets 2 or 3 good vocabulary words from them.
The science concept in this book is perfect for him though, and he just loved reading it and getting it. It is about how we stay warm and what things can keep us warm.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My three and a half year old son says, "I like when they drive to the Artic, and when the bus is frozen. The blubber is funny."Published on June 11, 2008