- Hardcover: 428 pages
- Publisher: Edition Axel Menges (December 10, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3930698021
- ISBN-13: 978-3930698028
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 1.6 x 12.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,086,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2804 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
- #2846 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
- #2942 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Magic Square: Cities in Ancient China Hardcover – December 10, 1996
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Alfred Schinz was a city planner of repute with several decades of practical experience, who worked for many years in the parts of East Asia that were influenced by traditional Chinese culture and migration.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is huge, though. It is one of those books you have to sit at a table to read it. It's size is necessary for drawings to be decently displayed though, and sometimes one would wish the book was bigger (but lighter).