Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on April 1, 2015
I love reading these books to my children. We haven't found one that we didn't like. I always learn something new from the facts that the fiction is based on.
We have also listened to some of the books on CD in the car and they are enjoyed by the whole family.
on June 26, 2017
The Magic Tree House books are our "go to" bedtime stories. All of Jack and Annie's adventures help children envision the places that each adventure occurs.
on March 6, 2017
My grandkids love the book
on March 11, 2017
grandson loves it
on April 24, 2015
My 6 year old first grader son is in love with these books. He reads a book in about 2 days. I couldn't believe how interested he was in reading. Perfect adventure books for kids!
on April 28, 2015
My just turned 10 year old daughter loved this book. She had read it several times.
on February 6, 2017
This book series has been a go to for my seven year old daughter for two years now. She loves the stories and can't put them down once she starts reading.
on August 11, 2016
Great books for children in 1st to 3rd grade. They are adventure books and this one in particular is quite interesting. My child loves them!
on March 29, 2014
Your older readers will enjoy this tale. It is an enjoyable spring time read. Children 5-8 might enjoy this as a read aloud over several story times.
on June 12, 2014
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the "Magic Tree House" books. He has now completed the entire numbered series. He and I would read one book a night in less than one and a half hours at bedtime.