Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

A Crazy Day with Cobras (Magic Tree House (R) Merlin Mission)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 24, 2016
I give 5 stars because I am a magic tree house fan because I am a 2nd grader and my teacher called Mrs.Swiney told me that these books are very good.So I met my AR goal so I get to join the book club.My teacher let us start on #1.So I read it with my friend Alaina.And I made 100 on it.So I like it a lot and I start going to the library and I found a lot of them so I started borrowing at least 3 of them each time and some times I even borrowed 5 a time.
6 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2016
My daughter absolutely loves this series! She has the whole set up to #50 so far. Our son just recently began reading them to, so she passes them to him and then they talk about the books they have just read. That's great! I've heard no complaints from them about ANY of the books in this series being boring or not fun to read. They are a good book for ages 6-10 to read, depending on reading level. Books aren't really thick or complicated, so best enjoyed by readers past the beginning step readers and not yet into teen/pre-teen fiction.
As I Mom, I love that these encourage my kids to read more. They are also including a bit of history and education with a fun-filled story. Win, win!
2 people found this helpful
on March 5, 2014
As with all Magic Treehouse books, the writing itself is nothing special and the character development is minimal at best. BUT -- and this is a big but -- I purchased this to read to my niece and nephew, who I consider to be the ultimate authority on all things Jack and Annie, and they loved it.

This ended up being one of their favorites so far. My nephew, age 7, is very much into snakes these days and was extremely engaged in the final few chapters, which deal with the King Cobra. My niece identified with the lost elephant in the story.

Both my niece and nephew have asked me to buy the audiobook production so they can experience the story again and again. So I give "A Crazy Day for Cobras" 5/5 stars based on the enthusiasm of its intended audience! :)
3 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2017
The Magic Tree House books are our "go to" bedtime stories. All of Jack and Annie's adventures help children envision the places that each adventure occurs.
One person found this helpful
on August 7, 2014
We read to our boys every night before bed but our oldest son who is 8 has started to want to read after bed so we started getting the Kindle addition books for him. This was a great book and a great read, he loved it and after a weekend night - the next morning he told me that he read it from end to end and couldn't put it down. I think that this is an overused statement sometime but coming from my son who has only been reading story books for a little while now it was a true testament.

I have a feeling that we will be getting more of these books series now for him. We bought two of them and I am sure that there will be many more. The next one that we will be dabbling in other series for him.
on November 4, 2016
My grandson was thrilled to receive yet another surprise from gramma! I may not be close..but he knows I love him and thought of his love to read!
on March 11, 2017
grandson loves it
on April 20, 2017
Bought for my daughter. She enjoys books by this writer.
on August 12, 2011
This book was bought for an 8 year old, who is sold on the whole series. He has every one of the books in his collection and loves reading all of them. Read the book to find how the characters find the emerald rose. If you have not read the collection, do so-also GREAT read aloud books for anytime.
on October 4, 2016