Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 6, 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend's son because I got tired of he and his older sister not knowing anything about history. I figured that I would start him off with the Magic Tree House books because I have read some other books in this series and he loves them. He ended up loving this book and the companion book so much that I am now on the lookout for more books like this.

Thank you Mary Pope Osborne for helping me to help the kids learn about history in a really fun way.
One person found this helpful
on August 26, 2013
We wouldn't call this book one of our favorite books in the Magic Tree house series, but it was still good. We learned a lot about the Revolutionary war and George Washington on our adventure with Jack and Annie. We are excited to get started reading the next book and still recommend this series, highly!
One person found this helpful
on April 14, 2018
As promised
on May 5, 2016
I bought a class set of these and, on our first use, most started coming apart at the bottom part of the seam. It's disheartening because I doubt I'll be able to use them more than once or twice.
2 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2017
Magic Tree House books are a must for Elementary School Teachers.
on April 15, 2014
All of the series by Ms. Osborne are wonderful. My grand-son loves them and lets me know when he wants the next four or five books. I definitely recommend them. A great way to give young ones a peek into our History.
on December 21, 2014
Anything by Mary Pope Osborne is a hit with my 3rd graders. I love that the book is offered on the kindle, it makes it easy to read it project it on my projector and students can follow along with me.
on September 1, 2017
It was okay but not the strongest storyline.
on October 1, 2016
My boys find these historical fiction books interesting to read. They ask lots of questions about what the historical event was really about after reading them. Easy chapter books to start on and gets them into reading and history.
on September 18, 2011
This is a nice book for 3rd-5th grades. It is easy to read and covers some historical facts. This is part of a series of books that my grandchildren enjoy. People who want to encourage reading in their children and/or grandchildren will find these books a good series of books that help.