Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 10, 2016
Love it! But page 10 is impossible to see..:I'm straining like crazy and cannot clear the mid page, just the top and bottom. I bought this book as xmas presents and wanted to make sure all is good, but am going to warn them not to bother with page 10 because they are going to learn with this book, it seems little hard for beginners.
on April 18, 2018
I have a stereogram book that I love. I found this book online and expected it would be a good as my first - it is not. You will enjoy it though.
on November 16, 2007
My 7 and 9 year olds, as well as all their cousins, enjoy the Magic Eye books. So I ordered a couple for Christmas. One good thing is that to help you know if you're seeing the correct image, they have black and white answers in the back. There is something vaguely disturbing in the "answers" section of this one. For page 28, the answer shows a "Chainsaw Teddy," an image of a teddy bear getting it's head cut off by a chainsaw. The actual image on page 28 is a baseball player, catcher, and umpire. Very odd. Also in the answers section, for page 5, the cupid with his arm stretched in front of him has the caption: "(rhymes with tubby) Rub." (I don't know if I can put that in a review) If you don't mind these things, this is a fine book. It seems to me that someone slipped something in that the editors didn't catch, or maybe I got a book that wasn't supposed to be put out. I don't think I'll be giving it to my children. I would opt for the other Magic Eye books. I'm really not sure how to rate it, so I gave it 3 stars. The illusions are great, there's just something wrong in the answers section.
33 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 1, 2016
These books are the best. I always buy them to expand my insight. I purchased this one and others used (excellent prices and BOOK conditions newish) for my grandchildren. They absolutely love the books.
on April 27, 2016
I'm sure this book is good but I can't see many of the hidden images so I gave book away. If your good at hidden pattern this book is for you.
on January 5, 2017
I love this old-school stuff! The task Now is getting the kids to see the 3-D stuff The way I do. the pictures in this book are a great representation of this technology.
on December 23, 2017
I am completely happy with my purchase and how quickly it arrived.
on June 15, 2014
I purchased this as a bit of nostalgia from my younger years. The book is just as I remember it! It does take a little time to get yourself focused correctly if you haven't done these in awhile. Great for kids as well, as long as they're okay with the practice time to get themselves to see the pictures.
on March 28, 2013
I first saw/read one of these in my dentist's office and, years later, remembered them and went on a hunt to buy all I could. Mission accomplished...for the most part. These books are really amazing and help you train your eyes. I'll look at them, put them away for awhile, then bring them out later and it's like the first time all over again. Very cool.
on February 13, 2018
Great product. Use after completing vision therapy to maintain eyes.