Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 3, 2016
Very nice quality. Here's a microscope image of the weaving. Couldn't ask for a better quality cloth though. Works extremely well.
review image
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2015
As corny as it product's name sounds..it really does live up to the hype! I got these a few months ago and they have never let me down. I think this is one of the few times that a company's description of a product is down right 100% spot on.

Typically, I will use mine to wipe off my glasses, tablet, and phone. Regardless of the type of dirt or smudge, I am always relieved to see a very clear lens/screen. I care for the fibers as instructed and have never had any issues with tears/rips of the cleaning cloth.

It's most definitely worth the investment. I have no regrets at all with this purchase. If it came in a smaller package, I probably would've bought two. Fortunately this comes with 6 already! Don't pass up this deal
on June 27, 2017
Great product and for a great price. The cloths are made of high quality materials and the shipping was faster than I anticipated! They also hold up really well in the wash. I use these cloths to clean my smartphone screen and computer screen and they work great on both screens!! Would recommend to everyone!!
on May 23, 2017
(6 Pack) MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For All LCD Screens, Tablets, Lenses, and Other Delicate Surfaces (5 Black and 1 Grey 6x7")
I bought these from Digital Goja and, as usual, Amazon shipping fulfillment was top notch and the items arrived perfectly. Further, they clean as well as the highest quality microfiber cloths I've gotten. In my experience, there are two types of microfiber clothes with some being more cloth than microfiber and the others being those silky, tightly woven microfiber cloths. This batch is surely the latter and the quality is amazing. They are very high quality and they pick up every bit of dust. They're perfect for eye glasses or for cleaning surfaces. These get my five star rating for sure!
on March 28, 2015
I had a MagicFiber cleaning cloth that came with a camera cleaning kit I got from Goja. It worked so well I found myself carrying it around with me. I'd bring it downstairs to clean 2 flat panel PC monitors, up to the kitchen to clean our 2 cell phone and 2 tablet screens and my wife's laptop screen, then back to the bedroom to clean our Digital SLR and compact digital cameras. Then I saw this multipack and figured I'd save myself a lot of effort if I just had one everywhere I like use one.

These do a great job at a lot of different surfaces as you can tell from my review. I even use them on my laser printer / scanner glass. Sometime you need to use a small spray bottle and dampen the cloth if there is excessive residue. I also use short bursts of canned air first depending on the situation. I highly recommend these microfiber clean cloths.
on August 17, 2015
I had been meaning to buy myself some really good cleaning cloths for my Lumix FZ70. I finally stumbled upon these, after endless searching, and decided to go ahead and purchase them. When the product arrived today in the mail, I immediately tested it out on my camera lens. I was very impressed with the way in which it had cleaned the lens in such a flawless manner, with no scratch or lint left behind (as is the case with most cloths). By far, this is probably the best cleaning cloth around and a must buy for anyone who owns a camera like me. The only thing I haven't tested yet, is the instructions it came with for how to properly clean each cloth. In the past, I've had bad experiences with washing/cleaning cloths similar to this, BUT we shall see what happens when I do.
on August 1, 2017
I never had actually purchased micro fiber cloths. I usually just used the ones that came with products I bought, but seriously the difference is unreal. The cloths are a comfortable size and don't leave any fingerprint marks. Dust doesn't easily get stuck on it and is very easy to clean. For the money they are totally worth it. I love them and I won't go back to using the cheap microfiber cloths that experienced.
on June 4, 2017
Only and favorite Microfiber cloth I ever used on my apple products.
Reasonably priced and individually wrapped be free of contaminants.
on December 16, 2013
These cleaning cloths are amazing! Tight weave, relatively thick and durable. They really do clean iPhone or computer screens great... fast and spotless without cleaning liquids. Same with stainless kitchen appliances... either dry or a tiny bit of water does quite well. I keep the small one handy in my car so I can keep my glasses super-clean... which makes night driving a bit less strenuous. I keep a big one near my computer for iPhone, computer glasses, both monitors, etc. The other day a friend asked I clean her camera lens before I installed a protective filter. LensPen did a good job except on the long drip of yucky dried baby milk around the edge. No problem.... a slightly moistened MagicFiber got that in 2 seconds. (Can't believe a busy, single, nursing mom has her camera out all the time but no filter on the lens. egad!)

I gave one 16x16 MagicFiber away to friends whom I know like useful products that really do work. (I also gave them the Amazon link so they can buy more.)The other 16x16 I may cut into 4 rectangles of various sizes with pinking shears. 16x16 is large.... great for bigger jobs, or plenty to cut it into custom sizes for specific chores.

The product arrived on time and in perfect condition. DigitalGoja comes thru again! I do wish they were a little less expensive. And I think it'd be a nice touch if each one (especially the small one) came in a durable, reusable pouch or bag. But, overall, MagicFiber cloths work well and are very handy to have around. Highly recommended!
on September 12, 2016
The cloth easily wipes away smudges, smears, dust, and any other temporary visual impairments on your lenses. The result is an ultra-clear lens that appears as new.
Only 2 VERY minor issues: 1) The cloth is so smooth (so finely grained) that it can be difficult for your fingertips to grip it (particularly when holding with the thumb on one side & fingers on the other) - so they may slide. 2) The hard case that comes with it is problematic, small & not effective; however, this is negated by the fact that the cloth comes in a reusable soft case that works fine.