Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 8,891 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,175 reviews
on August 31, 2012
I sought out these cloths in hopes of finding something that would not smudge my glasses with transition lenses. When they arrived (rather quickly I might add) I took one out, breathed into my glasses and wiped each lens clean. I then held it up to the window and there were absolutely no streaks or smudges. The lenses were cleaned perfectly. This result is something I failed to achieve with various other cloths so already I was very impressed.

I then put them to work on other devices. To date, this is what I have used them for and in each instance the surface is wiped clear and clean without scratches, smudges or streaks.

Outside of my 55 gallon acrylic aquarium
Outside of all my glass nano aquariums
HD TV
HD Monitors
iPad
iPod
Apple laptop screen
Display on work telephone
Turntable cover
Photo frames

I have cloths in various areas of the house designated for their own purpose. To clean the cloth, I rinse in warm water and drape over a chair where they dry quickly. I then return them to storage.

I will be placing another order to keep in my car and also to give as gifts.

I am very impressed by the quality but more important the great service this company provides. I have looked at some of the reviews given and I love how the president takes the time to respond. Walter, you have a great company and I am happy to have found your product.
55 comments| 257 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2012
When I found these BIG cloths on Amazon I could not believe that there were 82, count them, 82 out of 82 reviews with a 5 star rating! I sat at this laptop and read every last one before I made a purchase. Boy am I glad I did. These cloths rock the heck out of dirt, grime, smudge, oil, dust etc. (I use the Purosol cleaner with them.) on electronics! I mean that truthfully.

Every last one of the reviews here are on point... And I really liked the one where the person used half rubbing alcohol and half distilled water to make his own cleaner. I take it a bit farther and add a few drops of pure lavender oil to clean my bathroom sink and toilet seat/tank. I use the fluffy microfiber cloths to clean that area since I have so many of them and the lint is not an issue. Sorry, just thought I'd share.

I have attached photo's of the BIG MagicFiber cloth on top of my 13" MacBook Pro along with the microfiber cloth that came with the MBP laptop so you can see the size difference.

The holiday's are around the corner and these cloths make great stocking stuffers or flat out gifts in a box with a bow... Everyone you give them to will love them as we do!

Peace and Be Well.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2016
Very nice quality. Here's a microscope image of the weaving. Couldn't ask for a better quality cloth though. Works extremely well.
review image
on August 30, 2012
I own many different sets of eye glasses. Some for target shooting, some for golf, some for boating, and then just regular clear eyeglasses. I also have a Nikon camera SLR with a $2000 super zoom lens, Canon waterproof stabilized binoculars and other types of rifle scopes again used for target shooting. I have an iPad, iPhone, and an I Mac computer screen, and it is a particularly important task to clean all of these optical surfaces very carefully. In the past I used to use diapers and special antiglare cleaning solutions. I still use the special cleaning solutions but I use these microfiber cloths to clean all the expensive optical lenses I own. When cleaning these lenses if there's any dirt or particulates on the lens itself the microfiber will pick up these particulates and absorb them into the micro fiber cloth. This way you are not rubbing any dirt or grit BACK on your optical surface. If you care for your eyeglasses or your computer screens you must get this product. It is the only way to clean optical surfaces. I have spent 40 years in the optical industry so you may call me an expert on optical surfaces and maintaining them.
33 comments| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 30, 2017
I carry a phone, a pair of sunglasses that collects fingerprints like limited-edition coins, and have a boss who really likes to poke at my screen. My life is a series of smudges.

Oh man, I hate smudges. They make me feel uncomfortable like I've had too much coffee or I'm waiting for a girl to call me back. I like things clean and shiny. I own many many many microfiber cloths: furry ones for washing my motorcycle, little ones that live in all of my jacket pockets, and big floppy ones I use to fanatically free my television of dust (the scourge of city life). I keep a cloth on my kitchen table and another in my office. I give microfiber sunglasses pouches as gifts (great stocking stuffers).

These are the "absolute best" ones I have ever used in my life. While my go-to microfiber sunglass pouch mostly makes swirls of grease on my highly annoying (but awesome and totally worth the trouble) mirrored blue lenses, MagicFiber returns my shades to smear-free awesomeness with a few rubs. Screens, like the one on my Samsung S7 Edge are even easier: usually perfectly clean with a single pass.

What makes MagicFiber so outstanding? It's hard to describe, and I am not a materials scientist. But the cloth feels kind of softly abrasive: grippy like a cat's tongue, but super smooth at the same time. In my mind's eye, I imagine the tiny woven fibers grabbing grease molecules and spiriting them away.

Totally recommend! Great product!
on January 9, 2012
As a photographer I have used many types of lens cloths over the years. This cloth is probably the best I have ever used. The cloth is very smooth and tightly woven. Also, they have "pinking shear" type edges, unlike some cloths which have sewn edges, which could make marks on expensive lens. You really can't beat the price either. Highly recommended!
33 comments| 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2016
This is a nice and inexpensive pack of microfiber cloths that works great for just about anything that has a screen. I bought the 6-pack of these cloths for cleaning my glasses every morning and they can be used for things like phones, tablets, monitors, binoculars, camera lenses, mirrors, etc. I have found that when dry, these microfiber cloths hardly ever leave streaks on whatever glass or screen I am cleaning. However, when I use a cleaning spray for my glasses, I have to use two cloths (one wet and one dry) to ensure there are no streaks. This obviously is no problem with the packs of multiple cloths, but it's worth mentioning. I think just about anyone can find a use for cloths like these and I would recommend packs like these. If you found this review helpful, please let Amazon know by clicking the "yes" button below.
on August 24, 2014
At first glance, I thought these cloths would be great for cleaning my camera lenses. But there's a big problem if you use any alcohol-based cleaning solution on your lenses: when you dampen these black cloths, they actually transfer pigment from the fabric onto your hands and the lens surfaces! This is totally unacceptable--I've never had a microfiber cloth transfer pigment. For proof, see the photo I uploaded which shows what happens when you dampen one of these cloths in lens cleaning solution (50% isopropyl alcohol/50% water), and then touch to a piece of tissue--a huge stain is left! Can you imagine what would happen if I used this cloth on one of my rather expensive lenses? Sorry, but I'm completely dissatisfied and don't understand why they didn't pack all grey cloths (which don't transfer anything)--so one star for the grey cloth. This item is getting returned for a refund.
review image
55 comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 25, 2016
These are great, I use them to clean everything from my MacBook to my reading glasses, although I'm not sure it's recommended, I do put mine in the washer after long uses, coming out as good as new. These little cloths hold up very well, I have since purchased another set and will do so again, if need be.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 1, 2016
They're bigger than I expected. These microfiber cloths clearly do as what was advertised. Prior to buying these I was on the line if whether I should purchase these or not, because many of the other microfiber cloths simply did not clean the screen very well. My hands are the type that get very oily and sweaty easily, causing me leave my phone screen full of fingerprints. Every time I attempted to the clean the screen with some other cleaning cloths I have experienced did nothing but smear everything on the screen, which I wouldn't really consider "cleaning". Now unlike the other cloths as I mentioned, this one particularly does what it's supposed to do without any smudging or scratching the surface. One more thing to note is that these can also replace the "cleaning" cloths that come with the phone screen protectors because as I mentioned not only do they clean up every bit of the surface, but they are also lint free, which is a big plus when it comes to installing screen protectors. Overall I would buy these again sometime in the future, but not soon because they come in a pack of 6 which is plenty and are also washable.
review image review image