Other Sellers on Amazon
Magical Butter MB2E Botanical Extractor Machine with Magical Butter official 7 page Cook Book
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Official MagicalButter Cookbook highlights most popular recipes included
- At the touch of a button, enjoy great-tasting, healthy foods, or make natural skin-care products
- Make your recipes Bolder: Brownies, Cookies, Smoothies, Sauces, Soups, Vegetables, Candies, Seafood, Marinades, Meats, Beverages, Lotions and Salves, and much more
- Fully automatic with 1,2,4,8 hour and cleaning cycles
- Fully automatic Microprocessor-controlled program sequences, Two-Button simplicity for effortless ease of use, pitcher constructed of stainless steel, self cleaning
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Magical Butter machine is the world’s first table top botanical extraction machine, designed for creating fantastic recipes, infusing the essence of healthy herbs into butter, oil, grain alcohol, lotions, and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Try using the code Gummybear at checkout to save twenty-five bucks! (If it still works).
You can order it here on Amazon and be perfectly happy with your unit but I thought you should be aware that you don't get a warranty unless you buy it from the manufacturer. Please upvote to share with other potential buyers.
As for the potency, it defintiley depends on the bud you are using and if you decarbed it or not. I baked a pan of brownies using 1/2 a cup or 1 sticks worth of butter. When they were done, my roommate and 2 of my friends are about 1/2 a brownie each. About an hour went by and let's just say, we didn't know which way was up. They defintiley worked and I'm really happy with the product. The best part is that I have one sticks worth of butter remaining to bake into even better goodies;)
only down size is its a little noisy, every time it kicked on to blend, it freaked out the cats.