Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

Magical Mystery Tour
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 2, 2016
Magical Mystery Tour is to Sgt. Pepper like Lumpy Gravy is to We're Only In It For The Money. You have to have both albums to get the bigger picture. Why? Because Sgt. Pepper would've been perfect with Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane. God only knows where those two songs would've been placed on Pepper.

Besides those 2 songs, Magical Mystery Tour has some very over-looked songs. Like Blue Jay Way and Baby, You're a Rich Man. These 2 albums give a good representation of The Beatles at their peak of creativity. After this, their creativity slowly descended. Sure, The White Album is great but it's not the same. I never cared much for Abbey Road and Let It Be.

So all in all, you need this album. I Am The Walrus is worth the price of the entire album.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 8, 2017
Great! I only had in LP. I have one of those high end professional, very heavy turntable, but not happy with the software to digitize my LPs. I was tired of waiting and now buying the most missed of my LP collection. The CD's work well with the Mustang Jukebox option in the high-end SHAKER audio. I must have a 100 CD in there now, and the Beatles and Rolling Stones are present!
on January 25, 2017
Had to get this (again--don't ask). Mainly for "Baby, You're A Rich Man" and "Magical Mystery Tour". And "I Am The Walrus" and "Strawberry Fields Forever" and... oh, hell for all of them. Don't shoot me, but, I've always thought this album was better than Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band.
3 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Campingon September 23, 2017
180 gram pressing of another great album. Gatefold cover with 24 page booklet. Vinyl is flawless and sounds great. I'm only three albums away from having all 13 original studio albums in this series of reissues on 180 gram vinyl.
on January 22, 2015
Review for the STEREO Album. Magical Mystery Tour songs and the A side singles from The Beatles make one of their best albums. This newer release is perfect. The record is 180 gram vinyl. The information and pictures about the album are now a separate book kept in the front sleeve cover. Good Idea so it won't get ruined in the center like the old album. Baby Your A Rich Man, Penny Lane, Hello Goodby, Strawberry Fields, All You Need Is Love, some of the great songs on this LP.
3 helpful votes
on June 17, 2017
great- takes me back in time
on May 18, 2017
I needed a kick back into my past.
on May 20, 2017
Enjoy Beatles music!
on February 20, 2015
I am a long time Beatles fan, and this is one album I have never owned in any format. When my wife bought my a record player for Christmas, I had to have this. It's some of my favorite Beatles music, and unfortunately it was tied to an eclectic (to say the least) film that didn't go over well. That's too bad, because this record is amazing. The Beatles were in the midst of a wholesale change from traditional pop to experimental rock and this album encompasses all of that. Beyond the music it is 180 gram, which is what you want if you are serious about vinyl. the cover is good quality, and I enjoyed the book that was included. Regardless of the quality of the film, it is fun to look at pictures from the filming.
on June 19, 2017
One of the best records of all time. This and sargent pepper are all time classic. Old or young will enjoy these record's