Magicfly Rechargeable Wireless Egg Candler Tester for Monitoring Eggs Development, Bright Cool LED Light Candling Lamp
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UPGRADE DESIGN：This candler can be used directly after charging without plugging in which is easy to carry and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- UPGRADE BUTTON: The switch button is set on the top of the candler, which is more suitable for the use of hands. Candler won't shake by pressing the button
- NO HEAT DAMAGE TO EGGS: Our egg candler provide cool and strong light, no heat damage to embryo and perfect for monitoring egg development
- TWO CANDLER COVERS: Come with two rubber candler covers that will cover everything from large duck eggs to tiny quail eggs
- USE FOR LONG TIME: Charge for 3 hours, continuous use for 6 hours. (This data is measured by laboratory. The actual charging and operating time can be different.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Magicfly Rechargeable Wireless Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusive
High Intensity Egg Candling Lamp for monitoring egg development. This Egg Candler provides High Intensity lumens of super cool Led light for the ultra safe lumination of your eggs. Superbly made from the highest quality materials for years of use.
After the incubator has been running for a few days, it's possible to scan the eggs with a bright light to see inside the shells.
This will give you a good idea of whether or not an egg is progressing according to plan, and it will also allow you to follow the process of embryo development at first hand.
Traditionally, a candle was used to scan eggs, and the process became known as candling. Obviously, complications could arise when eggs were held up to hot candles, so thanks to recent developments in technology, brighter and cooler light sources are available which do not carry the risk of harming the development of the embryos. By shining a Candling Torch through the shell, you can often make out signs of progress as and when they take place.
To confirm if an eggs are fertilized or not, This Light will let you see then by showing a dark spot and veins. You just can't tell before then. you can mark your eggs with dates in pencil so that you can keep track. This light was very helpful and was really fun to watch the growth of the eggs. You can check about once or twice a week to make sure that they were still growing.
Using Tips: 1. Ambient Light requirement for Operation: it’s better in dark place or at night.
2. When checking whether the egg to be incubated is fresh or not, just put the bigger side of egg to upside, turn on the led egg candler and aim at the top of bigger side. If the air chamber of it is very obvious, it means the egg has been stored for some time, at least more than 6 days, which is best not to choose it. The candling egg of small air chamber is fresh.
3. When candling the egg after it’s incubated for 4-13 days, vascular net can be seen. If it’s transparent without vascular net, it means the egg is not fertilized. It shall be removed once such egg is found
Battery Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
Charging Voltage: DC5V
Operating Current: 330mA
Luminous Flux: 120-130 lm
Theory Charging Time: 3 hours. Note: This data is measured by laboratory for charging with a 5V/1A charger. The actual charging time can be different, depending on the charger.
Theory Operating Time:6 hours. Note: This data is measured by laboratory. The actual operating time can be different, depending on the operating environment.
Battery: 4 LEDs display the battery capacity. Each one represents 25% battery. When the 4 LEDs are all bright, it means a 100% charge status. ON/OFF switch faces upward at the front. The LED battery indicator lights are respectively 25% ,50%,75% and 100% from left to right.
Cautions:110-V AC for domestic use on
|LED Light for Egg||Battery Operated LED Light for Egg||Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator, 9-12 Eggs||Fully Automatic Egg Incubator, 24 Eggs|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||PP + ABS||PC+ABS|
|Operating voltage||110V||110V||110~120V / 50Hz||110~120V/50Hz|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 1.4 x 1.4 inch||5.9 x 1.4 x 1.4 inch||14 x 7.5 x 7 inch||17.3 x 11.4 x 9 inch|
|Automatic egg turning||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
hblife Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester for All Egg Type, Powered by Power Cord Only
Smoostart Egg Candler, LED Light Egg Candler Tester, Chicken Flashlight Candeling Light for Eggs, Egg Incubator Light Monitor Egg Development for Chicken Bird Egg
Titan Incubators High Intensity LED Chicken Egg Candler/Tester – Battery Powered
Magicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester, Power by Power Supply Only
Farm Innovators Model 4250 Digital Circulated Air Incubator with Automatic Egg Turner,White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Magicfly||HBlife Direct||DDZ Official Store||Titan Incubators 1||Magicfly||Amazon.com|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|