- Save 10% on Magicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Magicfly. Enter code QGUG4L77 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Magicfly Battery Operated Egg Candler Tester,Bright Cool LED Light Candling Lamp when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Magicfly. Enter code IWB8EZHX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Magicfly Hygrometer and Thermometer for Egg Incubator, Reptile Tank / terrarium when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Magicfly. Enter code DG85HJ4J at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Magicfly Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator 9-12 Eggs Poultry Hatcher for Chickens Ducks Goose Birds
|Sale:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$108.01 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand new and good quality unit for incubating eggs
- Simple style, made of durable healthy PP+ABS material
- Digital Fully Automatic Egg Incubator - Fits 12 Eggs
- Automatic egg turner, (note: It is invisible to see the turner work, but it did turn and work, And you don't need to turn the eggs manually.) It can hatch chickens, ducks, fowl and geese,etc.
- Automatic temperature controlling ensure the machine in an optimistic environment, Rohs, CE, C-tick Approved
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Magicfly Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator 12 Eggs Poultry Hatch
This Digital Fully Automatic Egg Incubator is the easy answer to hatching eggs. This simple and reliable egg incubator is the fun for the family and household that wants to start incubating chickens, ducks and geese. The easy design and functions allow kids to learn the basics of incubating eggs. This incubator is so easy to use, the only thing you need to do is just add eggs. This egg incubator features solid molded construction and all the built in electronics you need, to which automatically control temperature, rotate eggs. The incubator is packaged with full LED displays, you can rest assure that they are in safe hands.
Note: It is invisible to see the turner work, but it did turn and work, please do not worry. And you don't need to turn the eggs manually.
Simple Functions, Easy to Use
Automatic egg turner
Easy to read LED display
Temperature Control, Alarm & Auto Rotation Functions
Rohs, CE, C-tick Approved
Voltage: 110V/50HZ for USA,Canada (with USA plugs.)
Connection: US Plug
Ambient temperature: 10~40C
Operating voltage: 110~120V/50Hz
Temperature display range: 30~40C
Egg capacity: 12
Overall dimensions: 35.5cm x 19cm x 17.5cm
Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 37x26x17cm
Package Weight: 3kgs
1 x Egg Incubator
1 x User manual
1 x Power cable with US plug
Note：when the ambient temperature is less than 25℃，it is better to take measures for heat preservation. It’s good for temperature uniformity when the device is enclosed with clothes or other warms, and it also helps energy-saving and reduces heat dissipation.
1. Unpack the box and check the incubator, check whether all of the accessories inside of the packing box are well-equipped. See packing list for details.
2.Make sure you are clear the User manual before use the product.
Top customer reviews
We have hatched two more batches since the first review. The second 4 out of 4 hatched and the third 12 out of 12. This thing is so simple to use. Ignore the directions they will just make your head hurt. Make sure it is clean, put in the turner grid, (it has rails on top of the grid for the turning frame to ride between. Pour a little water in the bottom then place the eggs in and close it. Every two days check to see if it needs water if so add a little and close it back up. There is a metal pin that sticks down from inside the top. Make sure when you put the top back on that the pin goes into the slot of the handle of the turning frame, that is how the eggs are turned. On the 18th day remove the turner, remove the eggs, remove the turner grid and replace it with the hatching grid and close it back up. In 3 days you have chicks. It will hold 9 large brown eggs (Rhode Island Red) and 12 smaller eggs. (Ours are white and from a breed called Silver Grey Dorkings.) If you want simplicity and reliability this is the right incubator.
Ooops p.s. When removing chicks after they have hatched I sometimes put in a paper towel soaked in hot water to replace the humidity lost when the incubator is opened. Other than this I do not concern myself with humidity. Other than a little water from time to time you set this and forget it and everything comes out great.
- Great Price Point
- Many features
- Maintains a stable environment (a note on this below in the cons)
- Fantastic results
- Poorly written instructions
- Advertised for twelve eggs, but cannot fit more than eight eggs.
- Instructions say to keep a blanket over the unit to assist in maintaining the temperature. I got a Four degree Celsius spike one evening doing this! It worked better keeping the unit in an enclosed electronics-cabinet to avoid drafts and temperature swings.
- Instructions say to add 100ml of water to maintain humidity. NO! I added 30ml as needed… about every other day.
- No hydrometer included. Get yourself a digital hydrometer used for cigar humidors.