Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- You can download your game or software order an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- Please check the system requirements to verify this game works with your computer and/or operating system before purchase.
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Requires Magicka base game to play
Magicka: The Stars are Right is a new Adventure expansion for the highly popular and successful PC action/adventure game Magicka. This time Arrowhead has moved on from the jungles of Vietnam and set their sights on the maddening Cthulhu mythos.
For the first time since the release of the original game players will once again be able to join forces in a coop-supported adventure campaign. Fighting their way through several completely new levels, fending off multitudes of strange horrors, vanquishing horrid bosses and solving peculiar puzzles.
|Supported OS:||Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP,Windows|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|
Top customer reviews
- There are 3 chapters to the game and Chapter 3 is where this add-on really shines. It consists of a rather clever set of puzzles to illuminate orbs that unlock your path to the final combat arena.
- Download code that I purchased on Amazon works on my game which I originally purchased on Steam. You just need to enter your code into the main Steam control panel.
- Chapters 1 and 2 have you wandering through largely the same landscape as the previous game.
- The final boss is pretty brutal unless you happened to have Propp's Party Plasma collected in Chapter 2.
Overall an excellent add-on pack. For the original sale price it is a bit expensive for what you get. But at the discount price it is very reasonable. Looking forward to more add-ons.
There is only so much I can say about this game if you already played the original. If you haven't, you're better off just getting that game and playing it before seeing if you want to buy this add-on. It may go down in price in the mean time. It's pretty much the same gameplay as you see in the base game, just some new content. No major changes. It seemed to me quite a bit harder, but it may just be because I haven't played the game while.
If you played through magic and you really really need something new, then this is worth it. A nice feature is that you can have people who don't own this expansion join your games and play with you. I give real credit, and an extra star, for the developer to do that. However, if you're looking for something as long as the first game you'll just be disappointed. Single player only, I'd probably give it 3-3.5 stars.