Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mag Solitaire Flashlight
|Price:||$8.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior quality craftsmanship with weather-resistant seals and anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Adjustable and powerful light beam that makes a useful gift and fits perfectly into pockets, purses, attache cases, etc.
- Compact design includes a premium alkaline battery with keychain lanyard and a spare lamp safely inside the tailcap
- A premium drop resistant and water resistant flashlight renowned for its quality, durability and reliability
- Advanced lighting instrument made in America and built tough enough to last a lifetime making it suitable for camping, climbing, fishing, hunting, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
1-Cell AAA Incandescent Flashlight
MAGLITE SOLITAIRE Incandescent flashlight with Keychain Lanyard
MAG INSTRUMENT, INC.
Made in America since 1979, Maglite flashlights are carried by thousands of law enforcement officers, emergency responders, military service men and women and ordinary people around the world. Everyone has their own reason for choosing a Maglite flashlight. It could be that you’re looking for the latest LED technology, or you want the dependability that can only come from an American Made product.
Whatever reason you have for choosing a Maglite flashlight, you’ll be glad you did.
MAGLITE SOLITAIRE Incandescent
Compact Size Flashlight
Weighing less than one ounce (with battery) and about three inches in length, the Solitaire 1-Cell AAA flashlight offers the same precision engineering and craftsmanship found in every Mag-Lite flashlight.
With its unique shape, the Solitaire flashlight fits conveniently into pockets, purses, attache cases, etc.
Features / Performance
Superior Quality Build and Craftsmanship
- Weather-Resistant Seals.
- Anodized Aluminum Body for Corrosion Resistance and Durability.
- Keychain Lanyard.
Spot to Flood Beam Focusing
Adjust the beam’s focus as you wish, simply by rotating the flashlight’s head.
Converts quickly to a free standing candle effect, for convenient, hands-free light whenever you need it!
Step 1: Unscrew flashlight head
Step 2: Set flashlight down on table.
Performance (1-Cell AAA)
Water-Resistant (IPX4), Shock-Resistant.
- Compact / Incandescent
- Lumens: 2 lm
- Run Time High: 3 h 45 min
- Drop Resistant: 1 m
- Water Resistant: IPX4
- Length: 3.187 in. (81 mm)
- Weight w/ Batteries: 0.8 oz. (24 g)
- Beam Distance: 20 m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 97 cd.
- Power Management & Rechargeable: No / No
Visit the official website for additional product info.
Packaging / Colors
Packaging: Blister or Presentation Box.
Available Colors: Black, Red, Silver, Blue, Gray, Pink and NBCF Pink.
> Rugged, machined aluminum case.
> Compact design
> Powered by one (1) AAA alkaline battery.
Compare to similar items
This item Maglite Solitaire Incandescent 1-Cell AAA Flashlight Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||4.8 x 3.18 x 0.79 in||3.19 x 0.5 x 0.5 in||2.99 x 7.99 x 2.99 in||2.99 x 7.99 x 2.99 in||5 x 0.5 x 0.5 in||1 x 1 x 5.77 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.85 ounces||2.25 ounces||—||1.73 ounces||5.6 ounces|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||Incandescent||Krypton||LED||Xenon|
Sleek and compact, this light is perfect for keyrings, pockets, purses or glove boxes. Operates on 1 AAA battery. Includes battery and split ring lanyard assembly. Aluminum gift box with item #353410.
Top Customer Reviews
I had heard about the Maglite but had never used any of their lights. Mostly because they are insanely priced. I thought its the best time to try a Maglite which is not very expensive and will serve the dual purpose.
Just to clarify many questions, its NOT LED. The light is incandescent.
Also many people have asked how many batteries it takes. It takes only one AAA battery and a Duracell AAA battery is supplied with this light.
Another feature I liked was the extra bulb provided in the cap. Its a little tricky to get it out of the housing (you need to press the spring in and then pull it out). Innovative !!!!
The good features:
1. Made of goos quality steel which feels sturdy and durable
2. The beam is pretty strong for a light that takes only one AAA battery
3. Can be easily focussed or used for a diffused light
4. The lanyard supplied with it is of very good quality and can be used to attach the light to bag, etc..
5. Extra lamp is supplied in the cap
6. The front part can be unscrewed completely to turn it in to a candle light mode for use during camping etc..
7. Life time warranty by the manufacturer
8. The specifications dont provide the weight. I would say it weighs about 20-25 grams with batteries and lanyard included.
Nothing at all !!! Although I wish it were a little longer and could take two batteries.
At this price, I would definitely recommend this light for general purpose and for those who repeatedly need to switch on and off their lights during trekking/hiking.
!!!!!!!!!! Worth buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! No regrets !!!!!!!!!!
Continuing in the tradition of Maglite flashlights, the solitaire is the smallest in the brand with the features that that Maglite is known for – a precision-machined aluminum body, sleek and solid feel, and most importantly, a “just right” brightness when you need it. It’s water-resistant and stands up to chemical corrosion pending you rinse it off quickly after exposure. In my case, I do a lot of detail work in small and enclosed areas where lighting source larger than my fist tends to be too much and other flashlights are either too bright or large to be of any use. The Solitaire really helps fill the void that respect, helping me light up small and enclosed areas and hold in my mouth so I have both hands-free when I have to improvise a solution.
It does have its problems but where the fault lies is murky. I have to agree with most posters that the light beam is plagued by same problem that all incandescent lights in that there is large unlit spot in the center of its light beam which becomes really apparent use the floodlight setting. Powered by single alkaline battery, the light is not bright enough to be used like your average flashlight but it’s not your average flashlight – it’s more of an inspection flashlight for those small dark areas of machinery or the pitch-black areas where this light is your only option.
In general, it’s great spot flashlight to have around if you can respect its limitations. No doubt others will suggest other lighting options like those LED headbands or smaller ones no larger than your thumb and powered by watch batteries, but do not want to deal with the dubious plastic feel or specialized batteries that I can only get at Radioshack with the high mark-up.