Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on July 24, 2014
I thought you could transfer files to your machine. If this is possible, please tell me how. I don't like having to figure out where to start the machine with quick snap.
on January 15, 2013
Software was fine. Returned because the frames that go with it are junk. I have returned the frames & not yet heard anything
on January 14, 2013
I needed a program that would help me spell out longer words than my sewing machine was able. For the cost, this program fit all my needs. I am able to write words taking up several lines all in one technique rather than piecing it together from the sewing machine. It will quickly and easily resize your image. I also use it to preview different files. I was very happy with this purchase and would recommend it if you want to keep your cost down.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.