Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.24 shipping
Magna-Tiles 48-Piece Solid Colors Deluxe Set, The Original, Award-Winning Magnetic Building Tiles for Kids, Creativity and Educational Building Toys for Children, STEM Approved
|Educational Objective(s)||Shape Recognition, Creative Thinking, Spatial Reasoning, Motor Skills, Imagination Development, Tactile, STEM See more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18.9 x 2.76 x 12.6 inches|
|Number of Pieces||48|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3D MAGNETIC TILES: The original 3D magnetic building sets that engage young minds by fusing together math, science, and creativity. Create flat or 3-dimensional shapes with this set
- DIVERSE SET: Deluxe set of 48 solid, colorful shapes includes a car, door, door frame, arch, hole-punched triangles, and imagination pieces to provide hundreds of creative combinations
- CREATIVITY: Sparks hours of imaginative free play in children. Anything they can dream, they can create!
- STEM APPROVED: Helps your child develop important math, science, spatial and tactile skills
- DURABLE: Tile set is safe, durable and built to last for years of quality use
- RECOMMENDED AGES: Magna-Tiles are recommended for children ages 3 and older
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Magna Tiles|
|Ean||0599038438980 , 0631291021483|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00631291021483|
|Included Components||12 Small Squares, 3 Large Squares, 9 Equilateral Triangles, 10 Right Triangles, 6 Isosceles Triangles, 1 Wheeled Chassis, 2 Imagination Pieces, 2 Hole-Punched Equilateral Triangles, 1 Arch, 1 Square Door Frame, 1 Magnetic Door|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Number of Items||48|
|UPC||631291021483 , 599038438980|
|Warranty Description||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Build creativity with the Magna-Tiles Set! This set features 48 solid-colored shapes to allow your child to create a colorful masterpiece. The deluxe set includes a car, door, door frame, arch, hole-punched triangles, and imagination pieces to provide hundreds of creative combinations. Each tile edge is magnetized so your child can connect them to build anything they can imagine. If you can click it, you can create it! Not only are Magna-Tiles fun, but they also help develop fine motor skills as kids stack, build, count, match and “click” together their creations. This set allows your child to create flat or 3-dimensional structures. All original Magna-Tiles building sets are compatible for your convenience. These durable tiles are built to provide years of quality use. The Magna-Tiles Set is recommended for children ages 3 and older. Tag your photos on social media with #magnatiles to be featured. Magna-Tiles are the original 3D magnetic building tiles by Valtech since 1997.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.9 x 2.76 x 12.6 inches; 3.75 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 36 months - 15 years
- Item model number : 02148
- Department : Building Toys
- Date First Available : June 30, 2006
- Manufacturer : Magna-Tiles
- ASIN : B000JKRU5Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #38,833 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside we've encountered so far is that the magnets themselves are not particularly strong. In fact, they're rather weak, so the structures can and do readily collapse if they get too big. We do, however, have some other magnetic building toys (magneforms and cms magnetic sticks) with much stronger magnets, and we readily combine them to make stronger (and just different) structures.
So much fun! I highly recommend it, and we'll be getting more so that we can build more!
She has a variety of toys to play with, but I do notice she will pick these out to play with more often than most other toys.
A bit pricey, but I think it's worth it considering how much use you can get out of them.
I saw a bunch of these at the local Children's Museum recently. Those are used by hundreds of children on a regular basis, and they still looked fine. I have a feeling these last forever.
Magna-Tiles are very expensive, but worth the price.
WARNING - if you get a pack with pieces that could possibly be swallowed, PLEASE keep away from small children and infants. Magnets are very, very dangerous for infants.
I like this set in particular because it has the car, the large piece with the door, and the little eye pieces. They aren't necessary, but they introduce another level of play, especially the car.
While expensive, these will last, and you definitely want to retrieve all pieces that end up under a couch or other piece of furniture!!!