Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on April 15, 2010
The radio was shipped and received on time and in good condition. The main problem was I have a ford Rv and there was not anything on the order form to indicate my choice of radio type. So I ended up with GM radio. I had to rewire to my specs no big deal just took a little longer. The radio fit just fine works great and the price was great. So as it turned out it's all OK. I would buy another one but would be nice if I could state my type of RV Ford GM etc.
on January 7, 2010
We have one of these in the Motorhome/RV; It has started turning off every now and then, for no apparent reason so I called the factory and they told me I probably need a new one... surprise, surprise... I can turn it back on immediately and the radio works again but the clock has been reset, the memory settings are off and it will probably fail completely soon.

The list price is about $400 but with the collapse in the economy and especially the demise of so many RV companies, I guess there is an abundance of these units and they are on sale for $80 plus S/H so I got one, to replace the OEM unit and we will then have two. A new one that, hopefully, works and an old one that sorta works. I think I would have bought a different brand except I just bought the Sirius receiver module for this unit which was pretty expensive... plus after the merger of XM & Sirius, the prices have gone through the roof for service, thanks to the FCC for approving that one. At least it will fit in the dash and all the connectors will be compatible so the install will (I hope) be easy. These units remind me of the OEM radios from the early 90's that were installed in Ford Trucks, i.e., ok but nothing special, especially for the MSRP.

Update 7/8/2010: The new radio, which I installed in January, 2010 and which worked flawlessly after installation has started behaving exactly like the OEM radio... it goes OFF spontaneously. It can be turned on again by pressing the power button but it doesn't remember all of the settings. I would NEVER buy one of these radios again. The merchant has not honored the 2 year warranty. Amazon customer service has refused to help and the manufacturer will not honor the 2 year warranty since they don't know who the merchant is. The merchant who sold this unit to me via Amazon is [...] in NY.

Update 9/4/10: The seller (GOODDEALS18) finally decided to have me return the radio under the 2 year warranty. I sent the radio back, as instructed, and got a signed receipt for delivery. A few weeks and many emails later they sent me a short email with nothing but a tracking number in the email. I used the tracking number to find out that that package was delivered to someone in Ohio, NOT ME. Since then I have called GOODDEALS18 serveral times and no one will answer; I have sent several emails and no one will answer; I don't have a clue what to do at this point. I just sent them another email via the Amazon interface so I'll see if that helps... they never answered the first one so I don't expect much this time either.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.