Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 14, 2013
I put this tv in my cabin where reception has always been a challenge. Usually only got one channel on my old tv and sometimes two channels. This tv is really nice, the dvd player works great The reception on BOTH CHANNELS is super nice and clear all the time. It works perfect for me. I am very glad I bought this set!!!
on February 26, 2013
We have this TV mounted on a wall in our bedroom. We do not have a cable hook up, and therefore only use the TV for streaming Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc. But, we love the picture, and so far the TV has met all of our expectations.
on July 22, 2013
Pros:

Clear, sharp picture
Easy-to-use functions
Sturdy base
Built-in DVD player
Plenty of ports for all your peripherals

Cons:

Um, the Kinect for your Xbox 360 won't fit on top?
on June 26, 2015
It works great!
on December 15, 2012
I Bought this TV to Use in our Motor Home, Bedroom area, a place to send the grand kids to watch a movie or watch one while in bed. Great Picture and clarity, would definitely recommend for someone looking for a combo TV.DVD
on February 19, 2013
This tv was delivered as described in the comments. There were a few minor scratches and the packaging was worn but it work perfectly and the scratches on the plastic are to highly noticable. I bought this for my daughter in her room and she loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.