BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 29, 2012
This TV does it all for us and at a very low price for a 40" screen. This was bought for our master bedroom so phenomenal picture quality was not as important as it is for our 60" family room set. Don't get me wrong, the picture is great but it doesn't have the perfection of our Panasonic 3D - and the price differential is huge. That is why I only gave this 4 stars - I don't want to mislead someone into thinking this is an extraordinary TV . . . but we are more than happy with this TV for less than $300!

Also, we had read the review of the person who bought their Magnavox only to have a problem after 9 months. With finicky electronics, we always buy the extended warranty. In this case, we bought the Square Trade 3-year in-home warranty for $33.50. Square Trade is very reputable and the price is right.
on May 23, 2013
I purchased this for a birthday gift but after approximately 6 months (no longer) the TV died. It just turned itself off and that was it.

I tried everything possible to get the TV to power back on but nothing.

Ended up sending it back to Magnavox for service which was a total nightmare.

It's a great price and a good television WHILE it works.

Would I purchase another Magnavox? No.
on May 23, 2016
Owned this barely three years and the entire thing is falling apart, picture is crap! Total rip off!
on November 25, 2012
I bought this TV about 2 months ago and I love it. The picture is sharp and crisp. The only downside to this TV is the speaker quality. They are not the best, but most tvs have bad speakers anyway. I highly recommend buying this tv.
on November 27, 2012
The price was right but picture is a little blury. My 50" 720p older plasma has a much clearer picture.
on October 29, 2012
I just bought this tv, and I love it! It was very easy to set up. The picture and sound quality are both great!
on June 14, 2015
High quality for the price. Good picture and color.
on June 10, 2011
I have had no problems with this TV at all.
Easy as pie to set up and play.

I am not close to an expert but as far as I can tell this TV does everything it should do.
I was skeptical about buying Magnavox but after owning this TV , I have no regrets.

Highly recommended not just for the price but overall quality.
on March 27, 2012
I bought this TV 9 months ago and now there is a lighting problem with it. There is a red and blue stripe across the bottom of the screen. I called Magnavox and they told me they would cover the parts but I would have to pay for the labor. The TV is only 9 months old. I will never buy a Magnavox anything ever again.

Even worse, they could not find a technician in my area so I would have to lug it to a service place myself. When all is said and done, it will not be worth it to get this thing fixed. What a total waste of my hard earned money. I will never, ever purchase this brand again. Buyer Beware - DO NOT BUY A MAGNAVOX! I would give zero stars if I could.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.