|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 11.1 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||MBP5630/F7|
|Batteries||AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Number of Component Outputs||HDMI|
|Specification Met||Energy Star|
|Special Features||Streaming Service: NETFLIX, VUDU, YouTube|
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Magnavox MBP5630/F7 Smart Blu-Ray Disc Player with Built-in Wi-Fi
- Blu-ray Disc playback for sharp images in full HD 1080p
- Enjoy wireless network streaming with Built-In Wi-Fi and easy access to premium video on demand services
- 1080p at 24fps for cinema-like picture quality
- Plays DVD's and up-converts them to 1080p with a HDMI cable
- BD-Live (Profile 2.0) to enjoy online Blu-ray bonus content
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony BDPS3700 Streaming Blu-Ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (Black)
Samsung BD-J6300 3D Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Player
Sony BDPS6700 4K Upscaling 3D Streaming Blu-Ray Disc Player (Black)
Sony BDP-S3700 Blu-Ray Disc Player with Built-in Wi-Fi + Remote Control + Tmvel High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Samsung Blu-ray DVD Disc Player With Built-in Wi-Fi 1080p & Full HD Upconversion, Plays Blu-ray Discs, DVDs & CDs, Plus CubeCable 6Ft High Speed HDMI Cable, Black Finish
|Price||$77.99||$73.00||Add to cart to see price. Why?||Add to cart to see product details. Why?||$83.11||$84.69|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Video & Audio Center||Vanns||Amazon.com||Hot Deals Electronics||Time Is Right|
|Built-In Media||Blu-ray, DVD, CD||remote, batteries, instruction manual, warranty card||Remote Controller^Battery||remote control, batteries, registration card, manual, warranty||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||11.1 x 7.9 x 1.7 in||10.9 x 13.7 x 2.6 in||1.57 x 14.17 x 7.72 in||11.5 x 10.83 x 2.76 in||10.91 x 3.31 x 11.42 in||11.4 x 8.7 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||1.2 lbs||3.09 lbs||—||2.2 lbs|
Stream premium movies to your TV from preset content providers. Free yourself from fixed program timeslots and watch what you like, when you like. (Premium content may require additional fees and/or PC registration.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit came in perfect shape, and works wonderful. Granted I've only had it a month or so, but we've put it through its paces thus far. It has a nice intuitive menu, and has a real woman's voice for the voice-response menu feature. Yes, it came bare, w/o another box, just the unit's box like you'd see on a shelf in a store, but who really cares? Not me. I suppose that could lead to theft if you don't trust your UPS/FedEx driver, but ours are reputable.
I'd buy another if I needed one. I'll update this if I experience any trouble with it in the near future.