Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magnet Steel Bike Bicycle Indoor Exercise Trainer Stand by FDW
|Price:||$53.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Five internal resistance settings.
- Quiet design, very low noise.
- Easy fold for travel and storage. Heavy duty steel frame.
- State of the art magnet system which provides progressive magnetic resistance, the resistance increases as the speed increases.
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.4*19.4*15.5
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
There is no reason why you can not exercise with your bike when the outside weather is bad, this magnetic resistance bike trainer converts your bike into an indoor cycling trainer. It offer effective indoor training in a stiff, well supported steel frame. This Trainer is easy to set up with almost any bike--including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27" or 700c wheel. Fine-tune to your wheel and tire size with the micro-adjust knob. As you pedal the internal magnet creates resistance, with 5 levels of resistance. And you can change them right from your handle bars.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. It's cheap. Unless you're a pro or have the extra money to throw around, just get this. I haven't used any other units like this but I rather imagine you'd still pedal your bike the same way on any of them.
3. It offers pretty good resistance thru its range. Gear up if it's not enough. If it's still not enough, you don't need one, go out and play. I'd rather be out riding but it's 115 degrees out and, well, that's enough said about that.
4. There's no problem with the bike "falling off" this stand. I weigh 240 (right now) and have no problems with it. It's VERY stable.
5. I imagine the spinning thing under the tire gets hot. Let's see... spin something really fast - it gets hot. Do I care? No. Do I need to go touch it when I'm done pedaling? No.
6. Get the wheel block at the same time. I didn't. I should have. Even the 3" or so the back tire is off the ground makes a difference. Or gouge out a 2x4. I don't care.
7. And remember: If this thing is like most other exercise equipment we all buy and then turn into dust collecting clothes hangers, the 60 or 70 bucks this thing costs won't hurt as much as a treadmill or elliptical or recumbent bike.
Be VERY CAREFUL if you purchase this product as when those plastic pieces fail, the bike could fall off the stand and perhaps cause the rider to fall off the bike...it could be a SAFETY HAZARD if that occurs...especially for a person of mature age (I am 68) who might not have the balance of a 40 year old.
In the interest of transparency and full-disclosure, I might have erred when I informed the seller that I am considered somewhat of an international expert when it comes to many types of plastics, and I informed them that the engineering specifications for these plastic parts was wrong because they used the wrong type of plastic...perhaps they did not appreciate being informed of their error and the denial of my claim might be their way of paying-me-back? If that is the case, then the seller seems to project a lack of professionalism in dealing with customers.
******UPDATED VIDEO on 2/27/2013********
The tensionor wheel took some adjustment before it would work properly and it also made a lot of noise. I was able to correct this problem.
Overall It functions as intended and I have had not issues with it since, but I would not recommend this product to someone who is not good at fixing things. If you are the type of person that wants a perfect product out of the box...this is NOT it. If you are apt to tinker with things and try and fix them before compaining about a problem...its not a bad buy. I get regular use out of it and it has not broken (yet), but the issues I had with it warnted no more than 3 stars. For the price, it was "ok", but definitely not the best.
Don't buy this unit. Take heed the negative reviews, and don't spin the wheel hoping you get one that isn't defective.