Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magnet Steel Bike Bicycle Indoor Exercise Trainer Stand
|Price:||$54.88 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$35.11 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Five internal resistance settings.
- Quiet design, very low noise.
- Easy fold for travel and storage. Heavy duty steel frame.
- State of the art magnet system which provides progressive magnetic resistance, the resistance increases as the speed increases.
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.4*19.4*15.5
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. It's cheap. Unless you're a pro or have the extra money to throw around, just get this. I haven't used any other units like this but I rather imagine you'd still pedal your bike the same way on any of them.
3. It offers pretty good resistance thru its range. Gear up if it's not enough. If it's still not enough, you don't need one, go out and play. I'd rather be out riding but it's 115 degrees out and, well, that's enough said about that.
4. There's no problem with the bike "falling off" this stand. I weigh 240 (right now) and have no problems with it. It's VERY stable.
5. I imagine the spinning thing under the tire gets hot. Let's see... spin something really fast - it gets hot. Do I care? No. Do I need to go touch it when I'm done pedaling? No.
6. Get the wheel block at the same time. I didn't. I should have. Even the 3" or so the back tire is off the ground makes a difference. Or gouge out a 2x4. I don't care.
7. And remember: If this thing is like most other exercise equipment we all buy and then turn into dust collecting clothes hangers, the 60 or 70 bucks this thing costs won't hurt as much as a treadmill or elliptical or recumbent bike.
|Length: 1:36 Mins|
******UPDATED VIDEO on 2/27/2013********
The trainer I received was slightly different from the photo on Amazon. Mine has two identical molded plastic handles like the handle of the right in the photo instead of the lever on the left side that is shown. This did not seem to affect the functionality of the trainer but I do wonder if the lever would have given it a quick release on the left side like the Kinetic. This is still not a three hundred dollar difference. Works great and I have already recommended it to a friend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received the Magnet Steel Bike Indoor Exercise Trainer Stand on 06/18/16, and assembled it that same day. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Gerry
Worked great, easy hook up and set up for getting some riding/cardio in during the winters. I'm a big guy so it's super sturdy tooPublished 1 day ago by Stephen G.
Does what it says it does. Wanted to get a stationary bike but that takes too much space in my living room but this you can put away in the corner after you are done. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Itsyourboyl
Excellent buy. I like to workout indoors at my home so I had been looking at home exercise bikes to mix things up. They can be pricey and take up too much space. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great item, would recommend buying the wheel block along with it for the front tire, or as someone else stated, you could gouge out a 2x4 & use the same way!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer