Magnetic Bottle Opener - Cap Catcher, Wall-Mounted Bottle Opener, Refrigerator Magnet (Yellow Birch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classy birchwood finish adds style to a kitchen fridge, man-cave, or bar
- Heavy duty magnet lets you pop bottles with a flick of the wrist and watch the caps fall into place
- Steel wall mounted bottle opener is strong enough to last a lifetime of bottlecaps
- The magnetic bottle opener is the ultimate gift for graduations, housewarmings, Father's Day, and 21st birthdays!
Customers also shopped for
This steel and yellow birch wall mounted bottle opener will sit majestically against your refrigerator door, inviting you to crack a cold one with a graceful, one-handed motion. Don't bother reaching for the cap - it will naturally drop to the bottom of the plank and stick, as if by magic. No room on the fridge? Simply mount it to that perfect spot on the wall. Your friends will wonder why they've got a drawer full of hand openers at home.
Top Customer Reviews
The thing is this is supposed to be a bottle opener that lives on the refrigerator. My assumption (which seems reasonable to me) is that the magnets are supposed to be strong to keep the bottle opener from moving when attempting to open a bottle. However, the opener will move because the magnets are not strong enough to keep it from moving. So, in order to open a bottle, you have to hold the bottle with one hand while keeping a hand on the bottle opener to prevent it from sliding, which is little better than using a hand opener out of the drawer.
Though it is a good looking item, form doesn't usurp function. Plus, the one I received had a scratch on it, so so much for form.
Slight problem when your mother in law first sees it and thinks you're an alcoholic.