Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Magnetic Clip-On LED Battery Operated Work Light / BBQ Light
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on February 9, 2013
We grill all year but needed a light to be able to see now that it gets dark so early. I ordered this for my husband and he says it is perfect! Very bright and it has a very strong magnet so you can move it around easily on the grill. I am very happy with this purchase.
on August 21, 2012
One of the better bbq lights I've used. The dual clip/magnet works ok. I don't use the clip, I have mine on a metal pole next to my grill. the only thing I don't like is all the bugs that are attracted to the light but thats what happens when you bbq at night.
on December 31, 2013
Could be a little more heavy duty and I would prefer a brighter output. At the same time I bought this light I also bought "Anytime Tools HIGH INTENSITY CREE LED ZOOM LIGHT 3-D FLEXIBLE ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC BASE BENCH SHOP WORK MACHINE TOOL " so that I could compare. The Anytime Tools light was about $5 more plus shipping; so about $11 more, but I would buy it again instead of this one.
on November 8, 2012
I purchased this lamp to provide light in a basement work area and was pleased when I received it...so pleased that I made a mistake the day after receiving it and decided to clamp it to my ladder to shed light on a darkly lit corner of my livingroom ceiling as I was delicately re-painting the upper trim. The light seemed to be clamped to my ladder well. However, when I moved the ladder just a single foot, the lamp unclamped and fell to the floor. It could not withstand the 5' drop. The bottom of the lamp, where the batteries go is the heaviest part of the lamp and is what hit the floor first. The clips that hold the battery compartment closed are FLIMSY and shattered. The lamp is ruined. Now... I realize a huge majority of the fault for this predicament is mine. That's why I hadn't bothered to leave a review until I received the reminder "rate this product" email from amazon.com. I should have remembered to remove the lamp from the ladder before I moved it just in case. However, I do believe that the clamp on this lamp should have been capable of withstanding such a simple 1foot smooth parallel move of the ladder (no jostling, tilting or bumping occurred) so the clamp on this one may have been defective. Additionally, it would be great if the battery compartment clasps on this product were better designed to withstand a short fall and not all break.
on October 17, 2015
This Magnectic Clip on LED battery operated lamp by Lightaccents is great to use outside. My husband works nights and does a lot of paperwork during the night while it is dark. He takes this with him and has all the light he needs to get his paperwork in order before he goes to his next stop. He says he loves the amount of light it gives and that the neck of the lamp will move. He can move the neck of the lamp closer or farther away as needed. He has also used it to help him to get into storage units to make deliveries.

It takes a c battery which is not included. C is not a common battery we keep so I did have to buy one. This is something important to know because you can already have the battery when the lamp comes so you are ready to go.

Overall this is a very nice lamp that gives off a lot of light. I received this at a discount in order to give my honest and unbiased opinion.
on January 20, 2016
Melted :(

Although I'm going to do a mea culpa on the responsibility here, but my expectation for something that says "BBQ" in the title is that they'd provide a little more guidance on WHERE you can put it on your grill. I put it on the SIDE of my Traeger and the heat melted the bottom with the magnet and the seal to the battery case; essentially rendering the lamp useless.

Now I'm actually ordering another one, and will place it in a completely different location and never let it get close to the heat, but can somebody just make a non-plastic BBQ light that won't actually melt? You can put the handle/magnet FAR away from the battery container or come up with some other clever design, but let the buyer beware that the base plastic of this product CAN NOT tolerate the heat of a grill.
on October 16, 2015
A well made LED light. First off it is bright - it is a LED light. So even when we BBQ in the twilight of the day, I am able to see when the meat is done with no problem. It takes 3 size batteries and I don't need to be near a plug or run a extension cord t where I am with the grill. The goose neck allows me to post the lamp part at the direction I need it the most. It has a magnetic stand as well as a clip to keep it where you want it to be. My son even used this on my car to check the oil and other things. It sat safely on the metal part and stayed there. So this isn't just for BBQ's
"I paid full retail value for the product and was not required to leave a review."
on August 31, 2012
The reviewers are on the money, this is a great light. It can pretty much work for any job you have to do. I used mine all over the house and at night I wrap it around my handle bars for some night riding. Very good light and wicked bright
VINE VOICEon March 13, 2015
This is a great BBQ light. I attached a small metal plate to my Weber Performer grill table which holds the light stable due to the strong magnet in the base. While the light has a slight cast to it, I find the color representation more than adequate for determining how my cooking is progressing. This thing is very sturdy and appears to be very water resistant. It lasts a really long time on the 3 C sized batteries. I think I've only replaced the batteries once in a couple of years and I grill almost every evening. Also comes in handy around the house, i.e. sticks to the metal housing around the electrical panel so you can see what you're doing in the dark.

I bought this almost 2.5 years ago and it was still going strong until my wife knocked it off the grill and broke the casing. I am ordering another today.
on December 21, 2015
Don't waste your time or money on this lamp. It's better than the dark, but not by much. I had use two of my own magnets to get this to thing to hold onto my drill press. I needed 4 lamps...2 for sanders, 1 for a drill press and 1 for a band saw. This thing "don't cut it!" I ordered another different type from Amazon that works great. I'll order more of that one.