CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM ALL CHILDREN. Do not put in mouth or nose. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Magnetic Poetry - Geek Kit - Words for Refrigerator - Write Poems and Letters on the Fridge - Made in the USA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Do the letters USB, DSL, and IEEE mean anything to you? If so, then the Magnetic Poetry Geek Kit might be for you. There are no Ethernet cables or networks to set up; just take the word tiles out of the box and start moving them around. Before you know it, you will have created terabytes of geek-inspired poetry without so much as a keystroke. Open up a box and let the old-fashioned, new-fangled fun begin!
- CONTAINS - over 200 themed magnetic word tiles in a cute, colorful, giftable 4.75 x 3 inch box. Rearrange the words to write poems, messages to your roommates, or generative esoteric word art masterpieces whose meaning is lost even to you. Magnetic Poetry is both a creative writing aid, and just a really fun and limitless toy. They're not just fridge words, you can write an ode on your commode, an elegy on your doorknob, a haiku on your car hood, or a novelette on your omelette maker.
- MIX AND MATCH WITH OTHER KITS - Tile height is 0.375 Inches, compatible with nearly all other Magnetic Poetry sets. With dozens of other themed kits, the possibilities are endless. You can mix and match to create custom combinations, and custom gift ideas. Magnet words make a great dorm room accessory, or locker decoration. They're also a perfect gift for poetry lovers, or a gift for writers of any kind, and as a graduation present, you can't go wrong.
- MADE IN THE USA - Magnetic Poetry sets are made in America, are nontoxic, and comply with all American and international safety guidelines and regulations. Magnetic Poetry is the inventor of the magnetic word tile, and we're still a small US company that takes great pride in every set we make. Read more about our company in the product description below.
- OVER 100 DIFFERENT SETS - Please click on the Magnetic Poetry brand name below the title of this page to browse other sets made by us.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do the letters USB, DSL, and IEEE mean anything to you? If so, then the Magnetic Poetry Geek Kit might be for you. There are no Ethernet cables or networks to set up; just take the word tiles out of the box and start moving them around. Before you know it, you will have created terabytes of geek-inspired poetry without so much as a keystroke. Open up a box and let the old-fashioned, new-fangled fun begin! Kit contains over 200 themed magnetic word tiles.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Magnetic Poetry, Inc||Magnetic Poetry, Inc||Magnetic Poetry, Inc||Magnetic Poetry, Inc|
|Item Dimensions||1.25 x 3.43 x 6.75 in||1.25 x 3 x 4.75 in||0.5 x 2.25 x 1.75 in||1.25 x 3 x 4.75 in||1.25 x 3 x 4.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The words are sufficiently offensive to warrant the d-bag title and to hide them from my mother in law. Some gems include "homie," "hottie" and "wingman" They are not entirely conducive to making poems though. There are not very many verbs, although its verbification is a very d-bagish thing to do. You can definatly make some pretty obnoxious phrases and sentences.
It's cute though. I like it. It's kind of like Cards Against Humanity for the refrigerator. I may try some of the additional sets to mix things up a bit.
yo ho ho
(and a few other connecting words)
A few current quotes that made it to "the board": "Hal bit the droid three times on the wrong week and got napalmed off of the world", "I'll be back to byte your sexy access", "Frankly, my dear the force is not with you so stick to sniffing glue", and so much more.
Everyone needs a little more fun in their life! Get it! :)
I am definitely glad I bought this, but I would not recommend it as a stand-alone kit.
The magnets are very small, so if you drop one you'll be searching.
If I had a request, it would be to include more tiles with ly and ing. :)