Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.72 shipping
Magnetic Poetry - Shakespeare Kit - Words for Refrigerator - Write Poems and Letters on the Fridge - Made in the USA
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Break into spontaneous prose and wax witty upon thy steely surfaces with this saucy collection of bard-inspired word tiles drawn from the works of Shakespeare, including bawdy, wicked, haste, love, mortal, wherefore and maiden.
- CONTAINS - over 200 themed magnetic word tiles in a cute, colorful, giftable 4.75 x 3 inch box. Rearrange the words to write poems, messages to your roommates, or generative esoteric word art masterpieces whose meaning is lost even to you. Magnetic Poetry is both a creative writing aid, and just a really fun and limitless toy. They're not just fridge words, you can write an ode on your commode, an elegy on your doorknob, a haiku on your car hood, or a novelette on your omelette maker.
- MIX AND MATCH WITH OTHER KITS - Tile height is 0.375 Inches, compatible with nearly all other Magnetic Poetry sets. With dozens of other themed kits, the possibilities are endless. You can mix and match to create custom combinations, and custom gift ideas. Magnet words make a great dorm room accessory, or locker decoration. They're also a perfect gift for poetry lovers, or a gift for writers of any kind, and as a graduation present, you can't go wrong.
- MADE IN THE USA - Magnetic Poetry sets are made in America, are nontoxic, and comply with all American and international safety guidelines and regulations. Magnetic Poetry is the inventor of the magnetic word tile, and we're still a small US company that takes great pride in every set we make. Read more about our company in the product description below.
- OVER 100 DIFFERENT SETS - Please click on the Magnetic Poetry brand name below the title of this page to browse other sets made by us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Break into spontaneous prose and wax witty upon thine steely surfaces with The Shakespearean Kit, a saucy collection of over 240 bard-inspired magnetic tiles. Every word is drawn from the works of Shakespeare including bawdy, wicked, haste, love, mortal, wherefore and maiden.
"Magnetic Poetry is one-man Scrabble and the prize is insight." --Robert Hass, Former Poet Laureate
Compare to similar items
This item Magnetic Poetry - Shakespeare Kit - Words for Refrigerator - Write Poems and Letters on the Fridge - Made in the USA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Magnetic Poetry, Inc||Magnetic Poetry, Inc||Magnetic Poetry, Inc||Magnetic Poetry, Inc|
|Item Dimensions||3.44 x 4.8 x 1.36 in||1.33 x 3.48 x 4.85 in||4.16 x 6.2 x 0.97 in||4.5 x 6.5 x 0.8 in|
Top Customer Reviews
imo this could be improved by having multiples of some words (gay, gender, boy/girl, friend, queer, trans, etc) so you can do more poems at once. also be aware that this kit doesn't have all the words that show up on the word list on the product's website; as far as i can tell, the kit i received is missing the following: dildo, gaydar, hag, and leather. this may be due to changes in the word list over time, idk. and while it has butch, femme, and bear, the compilers didn't see fit to include twink, daddy, top, or bottom. i guess i'll have to make those myself! :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Suggestion: include some blank magnets for these situations.