- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by wallxin when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tangram Game Travel Games 176 Magnetic Puzzle and Questions Build Animals People Objects with 7 Simple Magnetic Colorful Shapes Kid Adult Challenge IQ Educational Book【2 set of Tangrams】
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★【Featuring 176 Puzzles and Questions】There are 176 questions and 176 answers waiting for you.Really fun and educational game.The puzzle is composed of the animal, people, object, boat and geometric figure.Including 176 different shapes and styles patterns.Beside that,We now offer a set of free extra tangrams for you to enjoy the game.
- ★【Environmental Protection Material】Surface of the EVA foam,magnetic plastic bottom,no smell,non-toxic,harmless.The texture is soft,odorless and easy to take which doesn't hurt children's hands.Whether children standing play either be lying play,book clip-on packaging.The bottom is magnetic,strong and durable,so you don’t worry about lossing the plate.
- ★【Make An Ideal Travel Game】The Book dimension is 6.3*6.3 inches,it's small and convenient,easy to carry wherever you go,whether at home or school.Nice travel size and Nice travel game choice for you.7 colors,7 shapes,build a world,give full play to children's imagination.
- ★【Diversified Pattern】Prevent the child's tired of the puzzle book,have a different freshness every day.Exercise logical thinking, fully tap the potential of children's creativity,let the children give full play to their imagination,improve practical ability,hand-eye coordination ability.
- ★【Fun Family Entertainment】Enhance children's intelligence,release stress of adults after a day's work.Playing together can promote a parent-child relationship,feel the sense of achievement together,entertaining and educational toys,brain teaser travel game for the whole family.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1 x Puzzle Book
2 x Tangram shapes (1 pack of 7 pieces)
Size: 6.3" * 6.3"
Material:Surface of the EVA foam and magnetic bottom.
Weight: 220 g
This is a Montessori teaching mathematics in a jigsaw puzzle, this puzzle have 176 questions, each topic has an answer,offer different skill levels,it's great to exercise your child's brain power and focus,can develop the child's observation,imagination.The tangram can help them to know various geometric shapes,cognition to color.Please drop the phone with your child To a love of ineractive puzzle! It is really a good educational products.
Not only be fit for age 3 to 25, to explore and decrypt,increase the intelligence
It is also suitable for office workers age 26 to 40 to recreation and relax,release the working pressure
Is more suitable for people between the age of 40 and 100 to enjoy the life and fun, prevent a decline in memory
Legal DisclaimerWith small parts, children under 3 years of age need to be accompanied by parents.
Compare with similar items
USATDD Tangram Game Magnetic Puzzle Travel Game Tangrams jigsaw with Solution Answer Kid Adult Challenge IQ Book Colorful Educational Toy For 3-100 Years Old (2 set of Tangrams 360 Patterns)
Travel Scavenger Hunt Card Game
Magnetic Travel Tangram Puzzles Game - Car Games , Airplane Games and Quiet Games
Tangrams Mini Tin Magnet Set
Melissa & Doug Flip to Win Travel Memory Game - Wooden Game Board, 7 Double-Sided Cards
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||wallxin||NewABC USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.3 x 6.3 x 0.5 in||0.5 x 6.15 x 6.2 in||4.75 x 7.5 x 1.75 in||4.06 x 7.28 x 0.43 in||1 x 5 x 7 in||8.7 x 11.7 x 0.9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only the right side is magnetized so for travel purposes or even daily use this makes no sense. There is not enough space to keep the magnets on the board and work on solving a problem. In a car, you would need a small bag to small Tupperware to hold the pieces so they do not get lost.
I would have sent them back if my dog hadn't gotten a hold of one of the pieces and chewed it up. :(
I mean it HAD potential but it did not work for me...*sadness*
The tanagram I am holding is the one my dog chewed up after a kid accidentally dropped it and forgot about it.
The middle part I am pointing at is the one that would make all the difference if it were magnetized. Or the outside flap so it is not awkward OR even an attached pouch with a button to keep the pieces in.
The idea is excellent, but I'm unhappy with the quality and execution. I really liked that the pieces are magnetic. However, once I had them in my hand I realized that the foam construction was never going to survive a week of use by my six-year-old. The tangrams were surprisingly small -- totally my fault, since the book size is given in the listing.
The deal-killer for me was the construction of the puzzle book. It is not so much "spiral-bound" as "spiral-mounted". Huh? you say . . . so did I when I saw it. Try to picture this: the book is constructed of folded sheets of paper that are stapled at the center, like a magazine. But unlike a magazine, the paper is so stiff that the book doesn't stay open on its own -- you have to hold it open. While you use the tangrams. Where is the spiral binding in all this? After it was constructed like a (stiff-papered) magazine, it was ALSO spiral bound so that the spiral could be attached to the case. (Overkill.) My son has tried tangrams and loved them. He would have gotten so frustrated having to hold the book open while he played . . . it's gotta go back.