ArmyTek Wizard Pro v3 2300 Lumen Magnetic USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp and BONUS LumenTac Battery Organizer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPER BRIGHT OUTPUT - Enjoy up to 2300 lumens of brilliant cool-white output from a CREE XHP50 LED in the new Wizard Pro v3 USB Magnetic flashlight.
- MULTI-USE HEADLAMP and FLASHLIGHT - No more packing extra flashlights. This versatile "10-in-1" flashlight offers 8 different brightness & 2 strobe frequencies for use while hunting, camping, biking, traveling and around the home. Between the included headband and magnetic tailcap which can be used for hands-free operation, there are limitless ways to use the Wizard Pro.
- RECHARGEABLE with BATTERY - Add power with convenient magnetic charging via the built-in charging port and included USB charging cable. A light will illuminate charging completion. The Wizard Pro even notifies users of low battery status and high temperatures.
- SIMPLE ONE-HANDED OPERATION - On/off functionality and brightness adjustments are controlled by a convenient single button side-switch located near the bezel of the light. Select from the Wizard Pro's four mode groups with 1, 2, 3 or 4 clicks. Press and hold again to cycle through each mode's outputs.
- BATTERY INCLUDED - Package contents include ArmyTek Wizard Pro V3 Headlamp, Removable pocket clip, Lanyard, Headband , Handband, Silicone holder, Magnet, 2x Spare O-rings, User Manual, and ArmyTek 3200mAh 18650 Rechargeable Battery + BONUS: LumenTac Battery Organizer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Model Name||Wizard Pro V3|
|Package Height||2.01 x 6.61 x 9.02 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
Wizard Pro v3 Specifications:
* Material: Type-III hard-anodized aluminum
* LED: CREE XHP50
* Max output: 2,300 LED lumens (1800 OTF)
* Max beam distance: 108m(354ft)
* Peak beam intensity: 2900cd
* TIR-70: Hotspot- 70º / Spill- 120º
- Mode 1 (Firefly): 5.5 / 1.5 / 0.15 lumens
- Mode 2 (Main): 390 / 165 / 30 lumens
- Mode 3 (Turbo): 1800 / 900 lumens
- Mode 4 (Strobe): 10hz@1800 / 1hz@1800 / 1hz@l65 lumens
* Weight(w/out batt.): 1.98oz(59g)
* Resistance Ratings: IP68 Dust & Waterproof rating up to 10m
Contents: Armytek Wizard Pro V3 Headlamp; 3200mAH 18650 battery; Headband (2 straps); Handband; light holder; spare O-rings x2, Removable Clip, Magnetic USB Charging Cable; LumenTac Battery Organizer/Cable Storage Box
The flashlight has 4 mode sections: Firefly modes (Section 1), Main Modes (Section 2), Turbo modes (Section 3) and Special modes (Section 4)
With the Wizard Pro OFF
Click: To turn on to the last used mode
Press & Hold: To turn on Firefly1 in Section 1
With the Wizard Pro ON
Click: To turn off the flashlight
Press & Hold: To cycle through the modes of the active Section
With the Wizard Pro ON or OFF
2 Clicks: Turns on the Main mode. Double click again to switch between Section 1 and Section 2.
3 Clicks: Turns on Turbo mode.
4 clicks: Turns on Strobe mode.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've owned all iterations of the wizard and except for one small issue this model is amazing.
This has enough features to fill a page but the big feature is the hot rod led crammed in this thing.
You might think heat would be a huge problem but the electronics do a good job of regulating power.
The distinctive honeycomb lens is what originally attracted me to pay attention to these torches but the versatile and ruggedness had kept me coming back.
The only issue I have with this latest USB magnetic version is the charging setup on the base tends to interfere with the sticking power of the neodymium magnet. It just doesn't have the tenacious grip I'm accustomed to on a wizard.
That being said this model still adheres better than most every other flashlight out there and it outshines them in every other category.
Besides being crazy bright the wizard also excels in the firefly department, it's got three of the lowest settings you can get. If I need to get up late and not wake everyone it's super nice to have an ultra low setting. This is a great flashlight to keep on the nightstand and in your pocket.
I own several different brands of light in this design category & hands down the wizard is my favorite.
Having owned Armytek flashlights for years I've also had to deal with returns/ customer service, I send them a broken flashlight and I get a new one back.
I'm not associated with this product.
I received nothing for my review.
I recommend this product.