Magnetic Tiles Building blocks Toys by DreambuilderToy (40 PCS)
- Low Return Rate: 21% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "magnetic toys"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [What is included] Total 40 MAGNETIC TILES, 16 TRIANGLE AND 24 SQUARES, 2 different random colors on each side of each magnetic tile. More pieces in box with lower price. Compatible with other similar-size tiles, such as Magformers and Picasso, etc.
- [Best Value] Compare to all other similar mega offers, our offer has the best value for your money. We strive hard to provide high quality toys with BEST value to our customers
- [Great Toys for Kids] The magnetic building blockswill encourage kids for creativity, brain development and critical thinking
- [Safe And Durable] The magnets blocks use high quality original ABS material, all rainbow color pieces have been through ultrasonic process for better tightness, perfectly prevent breaking apart. Make it safe for child with smooth hand-feeling.
- [Idea Book] idea book will be sent to right after you receive the item, or it is available on our website under products for downloading
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM ALL CHILDREN. Do not put in mouth or nose. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We guarantee 100% exchange if the tiles are damaged or less than expected. Your satisfaction is our pursuit! Please feel free to contact us directly when you encounter any problems.
Compare with similar items
DreambuilderToy 96 PCS Magnetic Tiles Set, STEM Building Block Preschool Educational Construction Kit，3D Magnetic Toys (96 Pieces)
DreambuilderToy 120 PCS Creative Magnetic Building Blocks Set, Magnetic Tiles STEM Preschool Educational Construction Kit(120 PC Set)
Magnetic Building Blocks Aweoods 64 PCS Educational Magnetic Tiles Set for Toddler Kids
MarlaMall Magnetic Building Blocks, 76 PCS Mini Magnet Tiles Set Educational Stacking Toys for Kids Over 3 Years Old
AMOSTING Magnetic Building Blocks Present Package Toy Tiles Bricks Kit …
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DreambuilderToy||DreambuilderToy||DreambuilderToy||AweoodsDirect||MarlaMall Official||Gooit-E|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||—||1.6 x 10.6 x 7.8 in||—||6 x 9 x 1.4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought a 60 piece MagWorld set at a similar price as these (under 30 dollars) but lately they have been pricing them at nearly 3x as much. Not sure what that is about, but if anyone cares, I REALLY like MagWorld tiles, simply because of their modern simple design (I don't care for a bunch of ribbing inside the tiles like all the rest have). Their packaging is more acceptable for gift giving too. They are really pretty tiles and come with a few clear ones which I love.
Playmags have the strongest tiles because they have the biggest magnets, the edges are a bit sharp, I'd maybe think twice around very small toddlers. Some have complained about pinching, and I can see how that can happen, the magnets may be a bit toooo strong for an itty bitty (<2 yrs).