Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press; 1st edition (April 26, 2010)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 625 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0521816149
- ISBN-13 : 978-0521816144
- Item Weight : 3.31 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.6 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,110,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a book related to magnetic materials
This book was a wonderful choice...full of informaton
and easy to read
1. Very up-to-date topics can be found here, such as introduction to domain wall logic, Datta-Das transistor and spin-hall effect.
2. Very informative figures and pictures! I know everyone knows how Fert and Grünberg look, but it is very nice to see a real photo of Wohlfarth- yes, the guy in the stoner-wohlfarth particle.
3. The contents well suit experimentalists. If you get bored with Chikazumi , this book will fresh you up.
That's it. I will read it and tell you more later.