- Size (LWH): 3.07 inches, 3.86 inches, 2.01 inches
Magnetyze Magnetic Charging System for Apple iPhone 4/4s
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- You've never seen a case do this before Magnetize is a protective case that charges your phone through its built-in magnetic connection
- Thin, lightweight and shock absorbent design provides protection against nicks, bumps, and everyday wear and tear; The case enables access to the camera, volume and other functional buttons
- Integrated magnetic connector enables full speed charging and instant magnetic attachment, eliminating wear and tear on your phone's connector
- The included magnetic cable allows you to charge your iPhone from any USB power source; Included Desk Charger is perfect for hands-free viewing and has 360 degree rotation while charging
- Universally compatible with a variety of magnetics-based charging accessories (sold separately): Car Charger, Wall Charger, Disc Charger, External Battery and more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
When charging, the magnets on the case and stand/cable create a strong connection and you hear a satisfying little "snap" as they find each other. The included USB cable can charge/sync without any issue (Note: the unit and case do cover the iPhone's dock. You need to use the magnetic USB cable unless you feel like taking your phone out of the case each time). On the stand, the phone can swivel 360 degrees without having to disconnect it. I'm excited to see how the next wave of products (car mounts, etc.) take advantage of that cool feature.
The only drawback thus far is the size of the headphone jack cutout on the case. It will accept the standard thin iPhone headset plug just fine, but I do a lot of podcast listening in my car using a retractable 3.5 mm cable. It took some looking around to find a male-male cable for use in the car that fit.
The case does a good job protecting the phone from damage. It doesn't add too much bulk to the iPhone either.
I really hope Apple integrates wireless charging into future iPhones, but until then I'm happy with the Magnetyze system.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
starts arcing you can actually see the burn marks in it. You now have to constantly move it about to get a connection. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Mikey
Magnetyze saved the life of my iPhone 4S. Before a friend got me one of these great charging cases, I was going from electrical outlet to electrical outlet, and using Apps as... Read morePublished on September 6, 2013 by ivinsc
For me, the coolest thing about the Magnetyze system is the grab & go feature. Until this unit came around, I've found it a pain to remember to plug in my iPhone, so popping the... Read morePublished on June 13, 2013 by ZahraR.
I've had the magnetyze for about six months now and I have not had any issues. I keep the charger plugged into my computer and the phone attaches easily.Published on June 4, 2013 by Brian B