Magnolia Organics Dream Collection Sheet Set - Twin, Elderberry Grey
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMOOTH & SILKY sateen construction, made with ring-spun and long-staple organic cotton fiber.
- GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON: The highest level organic certification from the cotton seeds right through to our Connecticut facility. Organic Cotton grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, Azo-free dyes with no heavy metals, fair labor spinning, milling, sewing, and packaging.
- HIGH DRAPABILITY: These sheets wrap to the contours of your body, giving you a warm and comfy sleep.
- PERFECT FIT - DEEP POCKETS: All our fitted sheets have a 15" drop and 360º of elastic to fit the majority of mattresses available, and ensure a secure fit. Twin Size - 66” x 96” flat sheet, 39” x 76” x 15” fitted sheet, and a 20” x 30” pillowcase
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Our products arrive in your home free from sizing and other harmful chemicals found in most bedding. They may feel stiff on the first use, but after 3-4 washes they will be broken-in with your own unique comfort profile. Wash in warm water separately, and tumble dry on low.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Dream Collection sheets will help you sleep soundly at night knowing that you are actively reducing your ecological footprint without compromising on comfort. Manufactured from 100% organic cotton, and produced in an eco-friendly fashion, the Dream Collection offers unparalleled luxury and durability. Unique yet subtle hemming will fit into any room design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And, you know, I went from using 1200 thread count non-organic sheets to these 300 thread count organic sheets, and I gotta say, there is a definite noticeable difference. These sheets are fine, but they aren't satiny smooth and irresistible like the 1200 thread counts. I looked for a higher thread count in the organic but it gets prohibitively expensive, so I stuck with the 300 tc.
I washed and dried these in the dryer (even though it says not to), and the sheets came out a little wrinkly but not terrible, and they fit the king bed perfectly. I got the dark grey, and it looks a bit manly but the color is really beautiful. They come in a nice cotton messenger bag, which I used to carry some things over to my friends house, and my friend commented on my "hipster carry bag."
So basically, only drawback is the thread count and the mistaken hipster identity. But everything else is great.
EDIT FOR 2015: It's been three years since I wrote this review, and guess what -- these sheets are in the same exact condition that I bought them in! Unbelievable. Granted, I probably only wash these sheets like once a month since I alternate with another set of sheets, but that's still 36 wash/dry cycles (I definitely always dry them in the dryer, ain't nobody got time to air dry king size sheets).
An Update: I am very disappointed. I have emailed the company & also reached out to them on Facebook. They have not responded & there is no way to call them. It appears that they are not standing behind the quality of their products. Once again, this is very disappointing. Sometimes products are flawed, it just happens. But, if the company won't stand behind their product, I can't buy it every again. Almost $100.00 is too much to spend on sheets that fall apart in less than 6 weeks.
One of the main reasons for selecting these sheets was the organic and mostly hypoallergenic nature of the product. My wife has terrible allergies, and we've found certain fabrics/fabric blends aggravate the situation. her skin isn't irritated at all, her sinus aren't angry...we couldn't be more pleased with the selection!
The color has faded ever so slightly...but it looks the same to me when my eyes are closed, which they usually are when i sleep, so it isn't so noticeable. Combine that with the softness and comfort persisting and you've got a winner!
The only negative I noticed is that when they arrived they had a strong smell that required two washings to remove. But, because it went away I didn't deduct a star and it wouldn't stop me from purchasing the sheets again.