Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on January 31, 2015
What a time saver these are, not to mention the less bent over time on the back at 4 in the morning! They are a little hard to zip up but they are quite heavy duty zippers. I have three pair of them now, I only wish I could find them in coyote color.
review imagereview image
on May 29, 2014
It is Excellent, I received on time and the quality is great work as It’s required and I will give 5 stars, it’s just Wonderful, better impossible, I was checking many different and similar of this one and I couldn’t find someone like this.
on May 22, 2013
Got these after getting a black pair for a pair of Magnum boots. These are designed for 8 hole (per side) boots but I'm using them on a pair of 10 hole Danner boots and they work just fine. The side zipper boots typically don't provide enough an opening to get the boot on (off is not as much of a problem). Front zippers work fine for me - have used them for over 40 years. It can be difficult to get the boot tight enough depending on the boot and your foot - remember you are lacing in a zipper. And, the instructions are just guidelines particularly if you are using any other than a Magnum boot, i.e., find what works.
on November 17, 2014
I really like these since I am older it is a lot easier to zip up my boots instead of pull on laces to get them to stay on. These make life much easier.
on June 5, 2015
just love this item, I would get it again for another pair of boots
on January 17, 2014
Great quality item! Makes putting on boots super easy for someone with Rhueumatoid Arthritis Love them!
Will def buy again.
on January 14, 2014
I'm an arm amputee and I needed these for my hiking boots. I can lace these one handed, but it takes a while. Only problem I have right now is the zipper is pretty stout and stiff. Should break in.
on April 5, 2014
Decent boot zipper...sure don't make 'em like they used to, but so it goes....there are some good things...nylon/plastic zipper, Velcro fastener to keep the zipper tongue from rattling around..I guess I'd buy them again!
on February 9, 2015
Easy to install. Color is a close match to boot color.
on November 7, 2013
good quality product that works as designed and price is right..get these and quit spending time lacing up your boots.