Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2017
Magnum makes some decent products even though they cost more than normal due to their stringent testing procedures.
on September 15, 2015
Tastes awful, but really does give energy without caffeine. I was very surprised, figured it wouldn't have any effect. Tried Hit and it did exactly nothing. I just shoot this with an oz or two of water, so who cares about flavor.
on January 26, 2016
It works well for an hour of intense cardio. It kept me going. However, I would not suggest the cellular punch flavor unless you like the taste of toothpaste. That's what it reminded me of anyway.
on February 23, 2015
Very Good product. Doesn't have all of that caffeine and other stimulants that can make you jittery. Gives you great endurance even after you lift you still have plenty of energy to do cardio after.
on September 24, 2015
Good stuff. Great for people that workout in the evening and don't need to load up on stimulants. I've tried a lot of stimulant free pre-workout formulations and this is one of my favorites.
on December 30, 2016
Nice pre work out. I like the taste too.
on November 28, 2015
Love this product - works well!!
on September 17, 2015
worked great
on May 13, 2016
Terrible taste but works as amino's should.
on July 30, 2013
This product is great. Cellular punch is tasty but if you have any left at the bottom of your Shaker and there's no more water, it will burn going down. Just add a splash of water and your fine. I take this with Pump HD and I get great pumps and I can last for 2 hours at the gym without a problem. It will depend on how your body reacts but I was very pleased with the increase in energy was when I finally combined this with pump HD. When they say take it 5 to 15 minutes before you workout, do it. It kicks in pretty quick and you will feel it immediately (for me at least). Mixes great just find the right water to scoop ratio and you'll be fine. This is my 3rd time getting this and I don't regret getting it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.