3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Magnum Premium S1+ Adult Electric Scooter – 500W, Large Capacity 48V/10A Lithium Battery – Easy Fold-n-Carry Design
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🛴 PREMIUM-QUALITY & CREATIVE DESIGN – Made with high-quality aluminum alloy and sporting a metallic black finish, the S1+ Electric Scooter is not only extremely durable and built to last, but also has the user riding in style. Letting you look great while also living a more active and healthier lifestyle.
- 🛴 SAFE & RELIABLE BREAK SYSTEM – The Magnum S1+ is fitted-out with a Tektro Mechanical Disc brake system, Lever with Motor Inhibitor and Integrated Bell break system for efficient and responsive breaking each and every time, ensuring the riders safety and well-being with its impressive stopping power.
- 🛴 RIDE WITH POWERFUL SPEEDS– The Magnum S1+’s powerful 48V/10A battery drives the dynamic 500W motor at speeds up to 20MPH with up 20 miles of charge time. It also comes with a handy 2 Amp 1.5 lb charger to keep you charged and ready anytime and anywhere you take it for a ride.
- 🛴 INNOVATIVE FOLDABLE DESIGN– Weighing in at only 36 lbs., the S1+ Electric Scooter features an innovative foldable design that locks in place and makes it simple to store, carry, and take with you wherever you may go. Its design also allows for the handlebars to fold inwards for even easier storage.
- 🛴 INTELLIGENT LCD DISPLAY– With the S1+’s Fixed Monochrome LCD display, you’ll be able to tell at a glance how much battery power it has left before it’s next charge, how fast you’re going in both MPH and KPH, its power level, and an odometer to see exactly how far you’ve traveled.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Founded in 2010 Magnum Bikes is a leader in innovation and design of electric bicycles and scooters. We believe electric bicycles are changing the concept of travel providing a clean, efficient and exciting new mode of transportation that is affordable to all.
Our innovation, design and focus on quality allows us to produce stunning high level electric bicycles that lead the e-bike market internationally.
Our knowledge and control of the manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the maximum product at the minimum pricetag.
Our philosophy is always to put our customer and product first.
We stand behind our product 100% and design all of our bikes to be user friendly and easy to service.
Magnum’s operations division is one of the few companies in the world that can manufacture electric bikes from the very first spark of an idea and all the way through to the final stages – all with the quality and high standards you expect.
We work with top brand name bicycle components including Schwalbe, Tektro, Promax, Hesling, 8Fun, Samsung, Selle Royal, Shimano, RST, Wellgo and more.
Unlike some of our competitors many of our components are created by us from scratch. We conceptualize and create our own molds and circuit boards that best suit our products.
We are involved in every step of the manufacturing process from the battery cells to the wheel building to the final assembly line, maintaining the highest level of quality throughout the design and manufacturing process while keeping the pricetag affordable.
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Join us today in the revolution of green clean efficient transportation in style
Magnum Bikes - Feel the Power
This is an overstocking deal and not eligible for full refund if scooter is taken out of plastic by purchaser. If returned, must pass inspection to receive full or partial refund.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Torque. What you're secondarily paying for. The motor is powerful and silent. It can pull me up a 15% grade at a walking pace. If you're 150 lbs you can probably expect 18% grade climbing at a walking pace. Honestly, it's more fun than it should be to kick your way up steep hills with the motor at full at silly speeds. On flat ground it can haul me around at 22 mph flat out.
Range: What you're primarily paying for. On flat ground I have no doubt that you can do 20 miles. Stunning, actually.
Materials: Everything is aluminum as verified with a magnet. Build quality and fit and finish is excellent.
Features: Everything you could want excepting a front headlight but with the USB charger right there plugging in a light that can be charged is no big deal. The folding is fast and secure and easy.
The brake is terrible in that it's cable pull and has a tortured friction-full path through the chassis. Caliper and lever are cheap and Pull is incredibly stiff, woody and the difference between not enough brakes and locking the rear is fairly impossible on steep grades. The good news is that it's a standard mountain bike brake mount and rotor. I changed the brake system to a hydraulic shimano deore xt caliper and lever set (same stock rotor) and the difference is night and day. Honestly it should come from the factory with this as a $100 option. If you don't have big hills the stock brake may be ok but if you have large hills than it's a safety hazard. To be fair, you can actually get a brake upgrade kit for a couple hundred (not on Amazon there is a youtube video of the procedure) and then pay an IMAX dealer to install it but that brake is crap compared to battle tested $100 Schimano mountain bike stuff.
Design issue: The kickstand should not be a protrusion underneath the frame. Every time you need to slide the scooter over a curb you grind the kickstand. I'm wearing the aluminum away on the kickstand by doing this. The kickstand should have been mounted to the side, underneath the deck overhang, safely out of the way. There should also have been a curb slider wedge right before the rear wheel so sliding over curbs is a non destructive event. A fair number of kickstand replacement hits exist on Google too. A pity, this.
Weight: Yes, it's heavy and unwieldy. It's heavier than it seems due to it's unwieldiness. It feels more fatiguing than carrying a 45lb dumbbell around due to your grip on non-cylindrical stem and the inertia, balance and leverage of that motor. Not a big deal unless you have to fold and carry for some distance. If you do, you better be strong and have a firm handshake. Some provision for luggage like towing would have been a nice feature for many that need to take it deep inside large buildings. You can grab it by the front wheel and sort of do this but you're palming the tire (and the road grime) and the steering flops around on you. Not ideal.
As is a common problem with many scooters/bikes were there is a head bearing and a very long lever afterwards. There is some squeaking from the stem. Annoying but nothing unsafe about it.
I don't like asymmetrical grips and know few that do. I bought some ODI Mushroom grips and replaced them. Since I'm a motorcycle guy I moved the throttle and the new brake to the right side of the bars together and the left is just a grip.
Overall I'm very happy with the machine. I'd buy it again in a minute. If you need range and big hill climbing power this is the only game in town at this price point.
UPDATE: It's now nearly 2 years later. I have 1500 miles on it. Is it perfect? No. But as I predicted, it's kept me out of the car and out of horrendous traffic (by taking the train to work) 6-9 months out of the year. I've replaced the brake pads and (just last week) the front wheel. As others have mentioned, the brakes aren't incredible, but if you keep them adjusted and maintained, they'll be just fine. 2 years in, and I still love it.
This is very well built and has a ton of power for such a small package.
I love the five different speed levels. I use a slower setting when riding on sidewalks with my dog in tow and it works great.
It folds up easily and can be carried or rolled if needed. It easily fits in a trunk.
Overall, this is a neat little scooter with a lot of power that gets me around well and yes, it's a good bit of fun!