$53.96 - $99.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Lighweight and comfortable
- Durable rubber outsole
- Contoured, removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
When the job requires a split-second response, you need the response iii 6.0 boots. These black tactical boots are equipped with a fiberglass shank for dependable support, and aggressive slip and oil resistant outsoles for superior on-the-go traction. With combination full grain action leather and nylon uppers, the response series keeps your feet safe in the more trying terrains.
Magnum USA is proud to be the global leader in offering unsurpassed comfort, technology, and value in uniform, tactical, and safety footwear. With a targeted focus on engineering lightweight athletic footwear, Magnum gear is made to stand up to the most demanding situations while offering uncompromising comfort and performance. Magnum is Essential Equipment.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IXKYL9A
- Item model number: Response III 6.0 Slip Resistant-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 220 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
after wearing these on and off at work, not daily but only a few times a month, they are already falling apart. No longer the same quality (previous Magnums I owned lasted 20 years), the "pleather" coating is starting to peel off, the front tips of the soles had to be re-glued, the toe line is completely cracked
Unfortunately quality of craftsmanship is a sub one star in my opinion. I can get a pair of boots from Wal-Mart that last longer than this.