|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$55.77 - $80.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Lighweight and comfortable
- Durable rubber outsole
- Contoured, removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When the job requires a split-second response, you need the response iii 6.0 boots. These black tactical boots are equipped with a fiberglass shank for dependable support, and aggressive slip and oil resistant outsoles for superior on-the-go traction. With combination full grain action leather and nylon uppers, the response series keeps your feet safe in the more trying terrains.
Magnum USA is proud to be the global leader in offering unsurpassed comfort, technology, and value in uniform, tactical, and safety footwear. With a targeted focus on engineering lightweight athletic footwear, Magnum gear is made to stand up to the most demanding situations while offering uncompromising comfort and performance. Magnum is Essential Equipment.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IXKYL9A
- Item model number: Response III 6.0 Slip Resistant-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Unfortunately quality of craftsmanship is a sub one star in my opinion. I can get a pair of boots from Wal-Mart that last longer than this.
Comfort wise awesome still wear them to work. I'm a delivery driver so I'm on my feet a lot. Your experience may differ I'm hard on boots. Wore out a pair of red wings shoes in less than a year. Sometimes the more affordable shoes last longer. Other than that little problem on mine they're holding up pretty good.