Magnum Women's Elite Spider 8.0 Work Boot,Desert Tan,6.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and mesh
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Women's Magnum 8" Elite Spider 8.0 Boots... lightweight, athletic design for your desert assignment! Awaiting deployment to a dry, hot enviroment? The Mangum Elite Spider 8.0 Boot is built to handle those rough conditions! Highly-breathable Aero mesh and suede leather uppers get airflow going for a cool interior, plus Spider mesh inside wicks moisture for all-day dryness. And unlike other tactical boots, the Spider has a running shoe design that's perfect for treks across unstable terrain. Comfort? You'd better believe it! The compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock so your feet don't bear the burden! Lightweight vertical build system for stability and ankle security; Stabila-flex lasting board bends with the natural movement of your feet; Women's-specific "last" for superior fit and comfort; Tough Vibram outsole for reliable traction; Composite shank stabilizes each step; Durable hardware; Each Boot weighs approx. 16.9 ozs.; State Size. Non-bulky Boots, priced just right... buy today! Magnum Women's Elite Spider 8.0 Boots
Magnum USA is proud to be the global leader in offering unsurpassed comfort, technology, and value in uniform, tactical, and safety footwear. With a targeted focus on engineering lightweight athletic footwear, Magnum gear is made to stand up to the most demanding situations while offering uncompromising comfort and performance. Magnum is Essential Equipment.
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 11.6 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004ZOKLKG
- Item model number: Elite Spider 8.0-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am very unhappy with this product for several reasons:
1. The boots are way too large and they do not fit as expected.
2. The boots are not really comfortable at all. If you have high arches, stay away from these boots. If you have flat feet, go for them.
3. I could not walk normally in these boots, due to them being too large and the bottom of the boots being too stiff.
4. Due to the bottom of the boots being too stiff, I could not bend my feet naturally, which made running in them a complete nightmare.
5. I bought these boots as an alternative for buying male boots, in hopes of receiving comfortable footwear that actually fit my feet. Instead I received the exact opposite.
6. I could not return these while I was deployed, so I had to wear them anyway.
7. These boots are not authorized for wear for Army personnel, in accordance with Army Regulation 670-1.
8. This item is way overpriced for the lack of quality.
These boots are by far the worst boots I have ever purchased and worn. I am going to continue on buying the male boot options for now. I am very unhappy with this product and do not recommend this item to anyone.
She'll wear them as cold weather boots to kick through the snow. She needs to get used to
the fact that they are high tops, but She's very happy with them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
100% meets my expectations
Meets my expectations 100% suitable for the whole web bien muy bienRead more