Magnus PV-3320 Photo Tripod With 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tripod With 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head | Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- Rapid Center Column | Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet | Maximum Height of 58.5" (149 cm)
- Load Capacity of 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) | Carrying Case Included
- Whats In The Box: Quick-Release Plate, Carrying Case, Limited 1-Year Warranty
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
3-Way Pan and Tilt Head
The pan and tilt head facilitates smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping tripod legs, while the center brace adds stability by connecting the legs to make them more rigid.
Rapid Adjustment Center Column
The twist-and-lift rapid center column allows quick and easy camera height adjustment.
Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
The quick release plate is the swiftest way to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level ensures that your shot is properly aligned.
Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.
Load Capacity: 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)
Maximum Height: 58.5" (149 cm)
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 47.5" (120.7 cm)
Minimum Height: 22.8" (57.9 cm)
Folded Length: 24" (61 cm)
Weight: 2.85 lb (1.29 kg)
Head Type: 3-way pan and tilt
Quick Release: Yes
Camera Mount: 1/4"-20
Material: Aluminum alloy
Head Attachment Fitting: N/A
Leg Stages/Sections: 3
Leg Lock Type: Flip lock
Independent Leg Spread: No
Spiked/Retractable Feet: No
Center Brace: Yes
Center Column Type: Rapid
Center Column Sections: One
Bubble Level: Yes, on quick-release plate