- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 3 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00WY7PXB8
- Item model number: MBUS Pro Offset
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,755 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Magpul MBUS Pro Offset Front and Rear Flip-Up Backup Sights, 526-525, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All steel construction; Standard height over bore when deployed, 45 degrees offset right-hand side
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Elevation and Windage adjustable with low-profile knob; no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Made in U.S.A.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution. The MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups. The MBUS Pro Offset Rear Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, dual rear apertures, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerUse only as described by manufacturer
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apparently they make a plastic version of these, I would go with the metal.
I paid $180 for both front and rear so twice as much as some of Magpul's sit on tops.
What your paying for: adds a little style to your setup, good option if you have limited top rail space, is durable and small.
Only 4 stars because of the lack of a .20 cent allen key. Come on magpul, toss in a cheapy hex key to tighten these beauties down!! They dont "pop up ", you have to manually pull them.up. which personally I'm good with doing.
Bottom line: just pull the trigger and get em, you'll be happy with them.
Snagged mine used @discount they were just like brand new.
Mounted to my Palmetto State Armory AR, with Midwest Industries SS Gen 2 rail.