Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Maha PowerEx MH-C204W 1-Hour Worldwide Travel Conditioning Charger (Batteries Not Included)
|Price:||$16.97 + $4.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$17.98 (51%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Item Includes: Maha PowerEx MH-C204W 1-Hour Worldwide Travel Conditioning Charger - Power Cord - User Manual - Maha PowerEx Warranty
- Compact and Light Weight: Charger Unit weighs only 4 oz. No need to carry around another bag of luggage for your heavy charger. Unlike other models, the MH-C204W does not need an external power adapter - it has a universal power adapter built into it
- Worldwide Operation: Instead of carrying around transformers for each country, the MH-C204W has an integrated 100-240 V 50/60 Hz international power supply. Take the charger anywhere in the world and never worry about voltage
- Ultra Fast Recharging Time: Recharge 2 AA or 2 AAA batteries right around 1 hour. Recharge 4 AA/AAA batteries in about two hours
- Improvements on an already intelligent charger: When the light turns green, the batteries will be nearly 98% charged so you can get the most of the high capacity batteries
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I recently took this charger with me on a 2 week trip to northern China. My camera uses AA rechargeable batteries. The charger worked well, no problems with input voltage difference. It was also easy to pack.
|Length: 1:24 Mins|
It's only now that I'm retiring my old Powerex AA batteries after 7-8 years of fairly heavy use, so I'll probably retire the charger too. It's been a good one, and I recommend it as a solid, reliable battery charger.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a 2 hour charger if you are charging 4 batteries, which is still great.Published 1 month ago by Dave
super fast charger! works as advertised. charges AA in 1 hr, AAA in 30 min!!!Published 6 months ago by ne0phyte
Quality charger, bought two of them for a recent trip to Indonesia. Note that the one hour charge is for two batteries. If you have all four it takes two hours.Published 7 months ago by Ted Shred
Fast charger, this is the second one purchased, it is from my kids. Highly recommendPublished 10 months ago by Jeffrey A. Friedhoffer
I had one for three years that finally failed on a trip to Croatia. But since it worked reasonably well for three years, mostly on trips abroad, I decided to give it another try. Read morePublished 13 months ago by The Old Fisherman