Maha Powerex MH-C204W Rapid Battery Charger + 4 AA 2700mAh NimH Rechargeable Batteries - Works worldwide
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** 3 YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION ***
- Microprocessor driven intellingent rapid charger
- Charge 2 or 4 rechargeable AA / AAA batteries - 1- hour charger
- Conditions and rejuvenate batteries
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.8 x 4.3 x 7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
No more carrying around a large, heavy charger with a huge power adapter that is bigger than most digital cameras! Redesigned from the ground up, the MH-C204W offers the convenience of a faster charging time and the conditioning feature that lets you revive your old batteries. The MH-C204W is a lightweight charger with a universal power supply built into it.This power adapter comes with 4 Highest capacity AA 2700mAh batteries with carrying case, power cord, and user manual.
Top customer reviews
The Maha MH-C204W charger is very easy to use -- just plug it in, put in the batteries, and wait until the charging light turns green. It charges batteries in less than an hour, and gets a bit warm but not hot. It also has a "rejuvenation" mode which I haven't yet tried.
The Maha 2700 mAh batteries are also very good. They're good for hundreds of photos on my old Canon point-and-shoot digital camera (using flash for about 15% of the photos), and they maintain this capacity even 15 days after they're charged.
Two points to note:
1) If you put in two batteries, you must put both on the left side, or both on the right side. (This is the opposite of my old Canon charger, where the two batteries went into the two edge positions.)
2) My one complaint is that the marks indicating the polarity of the batteries are difficult to read (and the manual warns that the wrong polarity can create a fire hazard). I've remedied this by putting stickers on the charger that clearly show the proper polarity.
Most recent customer reviews
CHARGER NEVER GOT WARM ON SLOW CHARGE BUT THE RETURN BACK TO PROVIDER WAS EASY!