- Dial indicators manufactured in Providence, RI to the American national standard (ANSI/AGD)
- All ANSI/AGD dial indicators are subject to a final inspection in production according to ANSI/AGD industrial standards
- Proven for the most demanding applications, Superior design and serviceability
- Unit construction, removable movement saves repair/cleaning time and maintenance costs, Hardened gears and stainless steel racks provide lasting protection against indicator failure due to wear
- Jeweled bearings resist friction, add to longer indicator life • Skeletonized, hobbed gears for more sensitive response
Mahr Federal 2014699 AGD 2 Dial Indicator, 0.500" Range x 0.001", 28I QN, Lug Back, Jeweled with Rev Counter
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Mahr Federal|
|Item Thickness||0.8 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||28IQN|
|Number of Items||1|
|Stem Outside Diameter||0.375 inches|
Customers also shopped for
Mahr Federal AGD 2, 2014699 Dial Indicator 0.50" RANGE X.001", 28IQN Lug back, Jeweled is used to measure dimensional deviations. It has a measurement range of 0 to.500", graduations of 0.001", an accuracy of ±0.001", and a range per revolution of 0.100". The dial is light green to be easy on the eyes and inch recognition with a contrasting hand for readability. This unit has a 3/8" diameter stem and a #4-48 UNF contact point thread mount. The dial is continuous with a reading of 0-100, for direct readings.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?