Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on January 28, 2017
I really enjoyed these raisins in oatmeal, in yogurt, for backing, as a snack. They have tons of flavor and at the beginning they are fresh, with a nice texture. The only thing I regret is buying a big tub for me alone; as it took me some time to consume them, at the end they became rather dry. The tub does not seal perfectly, I would recommend storing them in a better container.
I will definitely buy again Sun-Maid raisins, just in smaller packaging.
on April 5, 2017
Makes a nice handy snack to have on hand and satisfy those little cravings you might get.
on November 6, 2013
Nice and fresh. Can't beat the classics! Good buy when purchased in bulk, and I eat some raisins every day in something, so bulk buy is no problem for me.
on February 11, 2017
Old/stale.........Can't get credit or refund. Read reviews....I didn't.
on March 11, 2017
Well, it's raisins. Go great in oatmeal. Sun-Maid quality. As expected.
on May 2, 2015
Nasty. Very, very disappointed. Lots of grit and at least 25% of the raising were hard or crunchy or the sort of thing that could remove a filling. I've never had Sun-Maid raisins like this. Had to throw out the raisins and my oatmeal. I was taken by surprise.
on June 15, 2017
Yummy raisens for a great price
on October 1, 2016
I got these on Amazon because I forgot to get them at the store. I only go out occasionally, and I needed them to make green tomato mincemeat. I paid more than I would have at the store, of course, but it was worth not having to go out not to mention the gas I would have used. They were nice and fresh and worked great in my recipe!
on July 6, 2017
no complaints
on March 28, 2017
good deal

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.