Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on May 24, 2011
I got this shirt to help keep everything in place and smooth, it did just that. It gets five stars! The only thing that I feel may be something to consider is height. I am tall and have a larger chest so the garments control area stops a bit short. However, still hides the side handles that I hate so much!
on April 24, 2017
I had surgery years ago and had four ribs removed from one side - so I wear camis like this as a 'compression wrap' to stabilize the poor infrastructure in my ribs - for the price, these are some of the best I have tried. They are long enough (I am 5'7", 118 lb. and wear size 2) - they are smooth beneath any type of clothing - and don't give you the 'muffin top' in the back above the straps. I will definitely purchase again as others in my wardrobe need replaced.
on September 18, 2015
I love these. I am very broad - bust out of 38 bras, but not overweight. I was a butterflier as a kid. Somehow my back keeps expanding. I ordered a medium because I couldn't tell what size the ones I already had were. I wear these every day, mostly without a bra (barely A cup - try finding a 38 barely A anywhere). They're definitely snug, but that's what I'm looking for.
on September 15, 2016
Really great fit and fabric. Size up though because it does a great job sucking everything in but if it's too tight you will feel like a sausage. Doesn't ride up at the hem and very well constructed. Also came beautifully packaged. I recommend this product and seller.
on August 19, 2016
Awesome shirt! I want several more! Fits true to size. I'm 5"6, 150 with 36 D-DD cheat and the large is a dream come true. Wish there were more colors because I wear them as regular shirts and LOVE them. The chest is not restrictive at all which is perfect. The neck isn't too high or too low. The length is awesome, to the top of my pants pockets with no ride up so no belly shows. Best product I've bought!
on December 29, 2010
Absolutely love these cami's. I just had a baby 2 weeks ago and you can hardly tell. I had a c-section and it also helped with the pain from my incision keeping my belly tight and not jiggly :)
on November 3, 2011
This is a wonderful product. It is pretty and it fits well. The only problem is that it rides up A LOT. You simply bend over to pick something up and it will ride up and you have to adjust it.
on February 26, 2014
But as previous reviews stated - runs small... or just so much more 'tighter and slimming' than others that it seems small. I could get it on but was exhausted. I found pulling it 'up' over the hips was easier than down over the head but had trouble then getting the back all the way up to create a smooth line. I think the bust seemed to flatten but that too could have been because I didn't get the back balanced. Nice quality - didn't tear with all the pulling - even the straps.
on August 3, 2017
Fit but did nothing as far as pulling me in. 180lbs 5'7" 36-34-45
on February 3, 2015
I'm 5' 8" 150lbs and the large holds everything smoothly in place. It fits snugly but feels good. I'll order more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.