Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 68% Nylon, 32% Elastane
- Hand Wash
- Elastic-free leg construction offers a completely smooth look under clothes^Comfort-stretch material^Nylon-spandex blend creates a lightweight, smooth feel^Shorter-length slimmer^Perfect under all bottoms
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Sleek Smoothers Shorty 2060||Seamless Thigh Slimmer 12627||Fashion Seamless Thigh Slimmer DM1005||Fashion Seamless Shorty DM1004||Sleek Smoothers Hi-Waist Boyshort 2059|
|Silhouette||Shorty thigh slimmer||Thigh slimmer||Thigh slimmer||Shorty thigh slimmer||Hi-waist boyshort|
This collection is minimally constructed with the thinnest yarns to help shape without bulk. Delivers the perfect compliment to a woman's everyday wardrobe.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 2060
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 7, 2014
- Manufacturer : Flexees Women's IA - Shapewear
- ASIN : B00M6TKATY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Accurate sizing. I'm 5'0, 100 lbs and purchased the size Small. The fit was accurate, and I have no complaints there.
- Very comfortable. The material is really nice, lightweight and breathable. It's smooth to the touch and feels great when you're wearing it. Movement doesn't feel restricting at all.
- Length of the shorts is good for dresses that are a little shorter (you shouldn't have to worry about the legs of the shorts sticking out at the bottom - yet it gives you a peace of mind knowing that if a little wind should blow, or if you happen to bend too far, you won't be giving people an eyeful).
- It breathes well. After wearing it out in hot weather, I didn't feel overly sweaty where the shorts were. I've used other products that are thick and un-breathable, and they are horrid to keep on with sweat that sticks around the elastic areas. This one seemed fine so far.
- My biggest issue with these is that I got the shorts to help smooth my 'mom belly' to look more flat. I want to be able to wear tops and dresses without always having to be self-conscious about my belly pooch popping out like I'm 3 months pregnant (I'm not). This smooths my belly pooch only a little, leaving it still protruding out, and it's still noticeable when wearing more form fitting clothing. It 'smooths' the 'chunkiness' / muffin top appearance of it a bit, but does not take in the pooch.
*Please see the pics attached (In the pics, the shorts look more slimming than they actually are. In the pictures with the shorts pulled up, I had my arms raised, which caused my tummy to look a little slimmer than it was in actuality).
- the first pic is...well, embarrassing to share, but the real deal (I'm sure some of you out there can relate, and that's why I'm sharing). I'm a mom, I have stretch marks, love handles, and left over belly fat...it is what it is, I have a very hard time getting rid of it. -- The second pic shows the shorts fully pulled up, there is minimal support to tuck my belly in. In fact, I don't feel much 'tension' at all. It's like I'm wearing panty hose over that area, and it isn't trying to pull in that area very well. -- the third pic is me folding the top of the pants down, so that the thicker elastic piece goes across the largest part of my belly (this helped add a little more tucking, but not quite as much as I was hoping for). I think that this is a reason they used nice, fit, and thin models in the imagery. It also takes away the 'seamless' effect by doing this, as it makes a little lump when overlapping the fabric. This shows a little when wearing form fitting clothing like tank tops.
- They are very sheer / see-through. You'd need to go 'in the buff' with no panties under them to have a completely nude appearance with them (or nude colored undies). The ones I'm wearing in the images were light green and they were easily visible. I had black undies on prior to that, and of course it was even worse.
Overall, they are a good and very comfy option for coverage, but for me personally I wasn't too happy with the slimming effect. I'll likely have to look around and try another pair for that purpose.
I first bought these because I was tired of wearing nylons and having them rip all the time, and I am very pair shaped and have a VERY hard time finding ones that fit me properly, as I have to size up for the thighes, but then they are so long they almost reach my boobs. Anywhoo, I initially bought a L in these, and they fit fine, but they did roll up for most of the day and I had to adjust them CONSTANTLY, so I thought maybe I just bought the wrong size...ended up buying the black ones in an XL and again... the bottoms rise and roll up ALL day... sigh..... I have found that the longer ones that go down to right above my knees don't ride up as much or roll, however most of my dresses are mid thigh length, and don't cover them completely. Anywhoo... back to nylons I guess. If anyone else has some amazing alternatives that worked for them, please let me know.
**End of Update**
I will say, I do really like this, compared to the alternative of having to wear pantyhose. Like most women on here, I bought them because I have large thighs, and they normally chafe if I don't wear nylons when I wear a dress, but these worked pretty darn well. However I did notice a tad bit of rolling at the ends, especially on the shorter of the two pair, perhaps I bought the wrong size? Any suggestions? Other than that, I absolutely love these and will be buying more. POWER TO THE THUNDER THIGH AMAZONIAN WOMEN OF THE WORLD!