Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on February 27, 2014
I love Maidenform bras. I have purchased a few of these from Kohl's in my local mall and have fallen in love with the way they fit. I have smaller boobs(34 B) and its hard to find something that fits me the way I like. Its not too much padding and the bra is so comfortable and silky. I have already ordered a black and a red one and I love them both!
So much cheaper on Amazon than about 40 dollars each in the stores. I would much rather pay 14.99 :)
Recommended!!
on July 6, 2017
So I have had the identical bra for years so I thought. I love it, but it was getting old and stretching out. I can literally sleep and live in the original Maidenform.

I purchased this thinking I was purchasing a Maidenform bra. Here's why I think it is not. Maidenform only prints their labels directing on the bra back. This has cheap tags on it. The straps are not exactly positioned where my 'real' Maidenform's' are. These are slightly further out causing them to sit a bit close to underarms and if you recline you feel them. The straps also seem to cause a bit of preasure on my shoulders no matter if loose or not due to where they are attached. The cup size seems just a tad bigger also.
Now this is either a decent knock off or a Maidenform reject that they refused to label it as theirs. Either way I kept it because I wasn't paying to return it .
on March 29, 2016
This is AMAZING!! My absolute new favorite bra! the most comfortable pushup bra ever, and it fits perfectly. My only complaint is that it's only available in leopard or tan for my size. That should be a good sign to everyone else that these are being ordered fast and become unavailable quickly!
on February 12, 2014
the fit is alittle small but thats my fault. i ordered a size smaller than i should have (wishful thinking LOL) anyways this bra is awesome. and it came REALLY fast.

the fabric is so soft. it feels so nice against skin. Also the padding is just enough to give that lift without making you feel fake. the padding is at the bottom of the cup only so the entire cup is NOT padded. giving it a natural comfortable feeling.

The front between the cups is black and lace. giving it a little extra va va voom!

The straps in back are meant to be smoothing. so for people like me who are worried about getting that nasty back roll effect this bra will be a good fit for you. (just make sure you get the right size)

I got the leopard color and it is just how i hoped. Very sexy but still classy.

I really recommend this bra to anyone looking for a comfortable everyday bra that gives you that extra little lift. Its comfortable enough to wear every day and sexy enough to get lucky in!

Happy shopping girls!

***********EDIT************

I was so happy with this product and seller i ordered another in a different color. this time instead of a 34C (my old VS size) i ordered a 36C (knowing i had gained some weight) the fit is AMAZING. I'm thinking about buying my 3rd now.
on January 22, 2015
I really like this one--it makes my ta-tas look GOOOOOD. they went from "blah" to "Boing!" perky mamas. and the bra is comfy, stretchy and sexy. a lot less than victorias secret for the same thing. SCORE.
on May 1, 2016
LOVE this bra! Sooo soft with just the right amount of flexible padding. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing a bra, sooo comfy! Also makes a perfect shape for chest. Seller shipped promptly and came in perfect condition.
on September 15, 2014
My favorite bras were discontinued, so I was forced to look for a new source. After trying on what seemed like a hundred styles, I found these bras. I was able to try on in stores to get the right fit, but ordered online to buy volume of the style. I have a mature (smile) figure, and was amazed how much this item perked up my assets! Great, soft lift without overdoing it. Nice coverage with pretty detail. I bought Latte and black. The Latte has a tiny trim of black and the black has the reverse. Be sure you buy you correct band size, and consider going up a cup size to get the most benefit from the push up. Love them.
on July 7, 2017
I love this bra. Sits the ladies up nicely. I ordered based off the size chart, and it was perfect. I'm looking forward to buying another, this time in black
on January 1, 2015
My (and my husband's) favorite bra I've ever owned. Very soft material, elastic is forgiving (which is helpful when you're relatively slim, but 40 years old), but the bra still stays in place. Plenty of push-up to round out my bustline, but not "up to your neck" push up either. I've had two kids, so that's saying a lot.
on February 25, 2014
Push up bras are usually not the most comfortable. For me, this one really is!
Instead of just wearing it under certain clothes now, it is my everyday bra.
It is very comfortable, soft and nicely enhances "the girls".

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.